Sign in to follow this  
magf94

300ER - New preview shot

I was just "hinting" to the PMDG folk to open a new thread with more photos...

Just wait a little while for Luke to get his hands on it... :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

Just wait a little while for Luke to get his hands on it... :wink:

Sure I can wait! I still have a lot to fly with the B77L...

Looking forward to this so I can finally retire the MD-11 from some major routes of Fscaptain my virtual airline.

Regards

Joona L

The 300ER has tail strike prevention right? Or am I getting confused with the A340-600?

It has a semi levered main landing gear, but I dont know if the PMDG model will simulate that. 

It has a semi levered main landing gear, but I dont know if the PMDG model will simulate that.

Thanks, I'm actually talking about software built into the FBW that helps protect the aircraft as it rotates, like on the A340-600.

Anyway the 300ER does have it so questioned answered.

Cheers

Rob Prest

It's amazing what information gets put in stickies, at the top of forums, yet goes unnoticed...

See here:

The core functionality of the 300ER is now present in the simulation and is operational, including 300ER specific behaviors such as up-rated engines, semi-lever landing gear, systems differences, etc.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

I am very patient and will get all the varients released by PMDG! Simple reason for that is that nothing else come close! And, my VA has a significant number of 77W routes.

So, roll on 777 300, 747 400 V2!

Cheers,