Sign in to follow this  
adi518

The "Genuine Simulation" A380 scam is taking a step further, don't fall for it !

Thanks for the support, guys. We really appreciate it. Its really difficult to take legal action on someone who is located in Iran, thats why I am afraid there is nothing really we can do about this. I really hope that no one will fall for this scam. It really seems like they are asking for credit card details via email, when you ask for a order via the contact us button. They don't have a legit store system and also no paypal account that this would lead into difficulties with people demanding their money back when nothing is delivered. Thats why they seem to take the order via email route...

Its really a shame that they only don't steal our in development screenshots of our A380 but also mix it up with pictures of the real flight deck, a screenshot of the PA A380 VC and also a VC shot of an X-plane A380... I don't know whats going on in their heads, but its obviously not very much, since that really doesn't make up a legit or real looking product.

Of course, also stealing PMDGs B777's product description and also the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended features list 1:1 doesn't make it more believable. Its really a shame. Good lord, they also have a picture in the gallery that I posted on our NLS Facebook page with me holding the Just Planes Air France A380 blu ray which I recommended to our viewers.

D1.jpg

They also posted a picture of one of our real A380 test pilots who made a picture enroute with a piece of paper underneath the systems display saying "testing for the next level simulations a380" and Genuine Sim didn't even bother to photoshop it... its really hilarious.

D16.jpg

I really hope we can find a way to prevent these people to do what they are doing right now and that no one will try to purchase this fake product.

Thanks again for the support!

Oli
Next Level Simulations

I really hope we can find a way to prevent these people to do what they are doing right now and that no one will try to purchase this fake product.

Oli
Next Level Simulations

Oli, thanks for dropping by. It is a real shame "people" try to take advantage of the Sim community in this manner, and obviously take advantage of the real developer. Let's hope the support you are receiving shows you that the Community is right behind you. Wish you all the best.

The Flight Simulator community is smarter than "Genuine" Simulations think! 

Its a real shame to see such a thing happen to not only NLS but also to the Flight Simulator add-on community. I really hope something can be done to shut down this "company" and put an end to this FS scamming crap! 

There's a left lateral shot that you can see some of the NLS logo on the fin.

And what appears to be a display from a B787.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Thanks for the support, guys. We really appreciate it. Its really difficult to take legal action on someone who is located in Iran, thats why I am afraid there is nothing really we can do about this. I really hope that no one will fall for this scam. It really seems like they are asking for credit card details via email, when you ask for a order via the contact us button. They don't have a legit store system and also no paypal account that this would lead into difficulties with people demanding their money back when nothing is delivered. Thats why they seem to take the order via email route...

Its really a shame that they only don't steal our in development screenshots of our A380 but also mix it up with pictures of the real flight deck, a screenshot of the PA A380 VC and also a VC shot of an X-plane A380... I don't know whats going on in their heads, but its obviously not very much, since that really doesn't make up a legit or real looking product.

Of course, also stealing PMDGs B777's product description and also the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended features list 1:1 doesn't make it more believable. Its really a shame. Good lord, they also have a picture in the gallery that I posted on our NLS Facebook page with me holding the Just Planes Air France A380 blu ray which I recommended to our viewers.

D1.jpg

They also posted a picture of one of our real A380 test pilots who made a picture enroute with a piece of paper underneath the systems display saying "testing for the next level simulations a380" and Genuine Sim didn't even bother to photoshop it... its really hilarious.

D16.jpg

Oli

Next Level Simulations

Oli, 

I don't comment on these forums very much, but myself, and everyone else here in these forums are gonna back you up 100%, if not more.  Your work is beyond amazing and we won't let these "fools"(I'm trying to be nice, replace "fools" with another word) get in the way of your product.

You have my support, and we will not let you down. It's hard enough to come into a community that enjoys what companies such as yourself, PMDG, Aerosoft do, then comes along someone, who lacks the intelligence to come clean, be honest, so they'd rather steal the work of others, claim it as their own.

Little do they know, hopefully this is the case, I hope Genuine Simulations doesn't get ONE PENNY from anyone.  We will keep posting these forums to prevent folks from falling into the trap of getting ripped off.

I wish you the very best success in the release of your Next Level Sim A380. We're all anxious and anticipating its release.

You have my support and I have your back.

Best Regards,

Dan

Hi Oli,

I've had a look at their domain details, and it appears that they are hosted in Germany.

The registrar of their domain is www.OnlineNIC.com (I've put in their details below)

To contact our Complaint Centre
OnlineNIC support team is always dedicated to offering our customers superior service. Any of complaint against our serivice is always welcome.With your help and supervision,we have confidence to constantly better our services.Please send your complaints to:complaints@onlinenic.com

You should contact the registrar and tell them that they are listed as registrar to scam website and that you request this account be closed.

You can also contact the hosting company Hetzner Online AG and request that the website be taken down.

Another option is to contact google and let them know about the scam and get them to de-list the website from their indexes.

I've included the whois information below:
Registrar

ONLINENIC, INC.
Whois Server

whois.onlinenic.com
Referral URL

http://www.OnlineNIC.com
Status

ok
Contact Email

Creation Date

12/14/2013
Updated Date

12/14/2013
Expiration Date

12/14/2014
Registrant

ohio, AF 71559
Telephone: 15305409762
Fax: 15305409762
Email:
Billing Contact

(daniel gilbert)
ohio, AF 71559
Email:
Administrative Contact

(daniel gilbert)
ohio, AF 71559
Email:
Technical Contact

(daniel gilbert)
ohio, AF 71559
Email:
Nameservers

aban1.irandns.com
aban2.irandns.com

We include detailed information like the server IP Address which is 88.198.210.98. Genuinesimulation.com resides at Hetzner Online AG in Germany. The domain Genuinesimulation.com was first registered on 12/14/2013 which was 1 month ago and is set to expire on December, 12, 2014.

The Genuinesimulation.com Whois shows that the registrar is ONLINENIC, INC. - but a full analysis for Genuinesimulation is below to assist you in your research including Whois, Alexa traffic rank, and server details.

The official title of Genuinesimulation.com is: Genuine Simulation - Airbus 380

The official description of Genuinesimulation.com is:
Join the Genuine Simulation's special Newsletter to get the latest announcements before anyone else! 5 copies of A380 Professional to be given away on release day! Join the newsletter for your chance to Win!

It is 3:51 AM CET when you ran this report for Genuinesimulation.com here on our website, IP-Adress.com. When it comes to Genuinesimulation.com, you can trust that if we have Whois information available for it, we will display it further below to assist in your research of Genuinesimulation.com. Feel free to run another Genuinesimulation related search, or start a new query.

Timestamp Confirmation:
The Whois report for Genuinesimulation.com was ran at 3:51 AM CET on January 26, 2014 and the information is provided below if available.

View comments on this Genuinesimulation whois website report below or add your own comment about Genuinesimulation.com.

Now you can review additional Whois data for Genuinesimulation.com below. Things like the status of Genuinesimulation, expiration date of Genuinesimulation.com, and Genuinesimulation name servers.

Don't forget that Genuinesimulation could have other domain extensions you might want to run a Whois search for and get further information about Genuinesimulation owned services.
Genuinesimulation.com Website Information
Title:
Genuine Simulation - Airbus 380
Description:
Join the Genuine Simulation's special Newsletter to get the latest announcements before anyone else! 5 copies of A380 Professional to be given away on release day! Join the newsletter for your chance to Win!
Keywords:
AIRBUS, A380, FLIGHT SIMULATOR, FSX, FS2004, AIRBUS 380, ADD ON, GENUINE SIMULATION
Genuinesimulation.com Server Details
IP address:
Server Location:

Germany
ISP:

Hetzner Online AG

http://www.hetzner.de/en/

Finally after two years hostelry work , our special Product is Preparing for release for microsoft flight simulator X Prepar3D & fs2004 platform !!! "

Wow and all for $89...

Finally after two years hostelry work , our special Product is Preparing for release

Their special Product was doing hostelry work?  OK, I'm impressed.  That means it can make you breakfast the next morning.  Where else can you get a night of fun AND breakfast for only $89!?

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Okay, I think this qualifies for a Wall Of Shame listing. Anyone want to write the report? Oli?

Watch out (not Tom of course) - the guy (AIRBUS A3XX) will start following you around this Forum and disliking all of your post like he did me when I originally called scam and posted his domain information a month ago.

Like that was going to bother me. The world is too big to be bothered by his kind.

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

I reported the page as a scam at FaceBook, hope they are shut down soon.

\Robert Hamlich/

Why don't we make "AIRBUS A3XX" the latest addition to the wall of shame? There's also the option to report him to the administrators. 

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see Tom's post above. My bad. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

In an effort to disseminate this news further to the Sim community, and if it hasn't been commenced already, anyone here who maybe a member of another Sim Forum, can also publish it over there as well.    That should harness a great number of potential purchasers and warn them also.

Chris