Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Bargain Hunter's Shack". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Reading about this add-on, it looks like it's the last word in Beechcraft technology. I think I'll pre order it; this should be fantastic for some Australian outback flying. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Is $49.99 the $10 off price? If so that would mean this bird will cost $60 for full release. That what I paid for the NGX. Addons are getting way to expensive yet I keep buying them haha

How does $49,99 + $10,- become $80,-

I thought that would be $59,99

How does $49,99 + $10,- become $80,-

I thought that would be $59,99

Go check the Milviz site -.  It's $49,99, or $5 off the regular price of $54.99 for the single version (either the FSX/P3D1,4 version OR the P3D2 version).  Or the pre-purchase price for BOTH versions is $59.99, which i  believe regular price is going to be $69.99.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

I'm not interested at all on a Steam Gauge version... Got enough of those already. Now, on the other hand, a 350 with these advanced systems is something VERY interesting...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

To be clear, the listed price does not include the steam version.

I missed where they said about the steam gauges?  I wouldn't mind having them both.

Again, the steam version (300) is not yet available for pre-order and isn't even being worked on... Yet. (Except in terms of similar systems for the 350i)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Again, the steam version (300) is not yet available for pre-order and isn't even being worked on... Yet. (Except in terms of similar systems for the 350i)

MV - any possibility of stating how much of an impact your beta testers have been noticing in terms of frames? Even a comparison to one of your other releases would be helpful.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Ok thanks I'll hold off till the steam gauge plane comes out. By the way I can't wait for the MU2 it looks stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Would there be an upgrade price if you buy the FSX/1.4 version then need just the P3D 2.0 version later?

Fps is, at this time, all over the place. We usually do an optimization just before release. We're not quite there yet...

For upgrading, you do it when you buy first time or you pay full price. Sorry but we're not getting into small potato pricings for those who can't make up their minds.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

The question for me is this one or the Flight 1 King Air 200 which apparently has beta and reverse modelled properly. I was in a 200gt recently (with the -51 or 52s - can't remember which) with the proline21 and I admit it is slick but one thing the owner told me was some apparently take delivery with the PL21, yank it, replace with the Garmin 1000, sell the PL21 components and pocket a good chuck of change and are very happy with the Garmin to boot. For me the purchase will be the one that is modelled the most realistically.....beta/reverse, system checks, decrease of fuel flow & torque with increase of ITT and NG as altitude increases etc. Cabin pressure being modelled properly would be nice. I used to fly a 200 quite a few years ago and these days a 90 when I can get time.

Dave

Show me a pic of that and I'll believe it. (I've heard that as well but never saw it).

And FYI, all of those things you mentioned will be in.