Sign in to follow this  
byork

RELEASED! GO GET IT!

Is this voice training recommended to everyone or just for the people which are new to FS2Crew?

Voice training is required if you're using speech recognition that uses SAPI, such as FS2Crew.

If you don't do the voice training (takes about 5 minutes), then your speech recognition results with FS2Crew will not be very good.

Best,

Not if your getting satisfactory results. The speech recognition profile is a function of Windows, not FS2Crew, so changes to your FS2Crew installation(s) won't effect it.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

You must start a new voice profile. Search "text to speech" then go to "Change text to speech options".

Ahh, I'll give it a go........Thanks!

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Does this pack feature cabin crew stuff as well like hearing passengers board the plane and hear the cabin crew do the safety announcements and saying the cabin is secured...

Maarten Otto

19.jpg

I have FS2Crew for my old ifly737 but honestly after a while I skipped using it because it felt boring.

But I've got the Dash8 few weeks ago and now got the FS2C for it.....I'm really happy!

The 737 feels so much more automatic that I dont feel the need for an extra hand in the cockpit, but in D8 it's a welcome addition. 

Got the FO voice pack and blasting around europe with the scandinavian FO (at least we speak the same language).

Only thing left to figure out is the FA announcements.

Thanks for a great product!

Erik "Ernom" Toth

Only thing left to figure out is the FA announcements.

Thanks for a great product!

Erik,

Glad you like it!

For the Cabin PAs, you just need to set the selector on the Capt's audio panel to PA and ensure the SPKR volume is up.

Cheers,

Erik,

Glad you like it!

For the Cabin PAs, you just need to set the selector on the Capt's audio panel to PA and ensure the SPKR volume is up.

Cheers,

The volume knob!!!!! Ok, now I feel stupid. Yep, works. Thanks!!!

Erik "Ernom" Toth