Sign in to follow this  
JSilva

Favorite aircraft you want PMDG to make: Round 3

Favorite Aircraft  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Which aircraft did you favor? The Boeing 787 Dreamliner or the Airbus A340

2. 2. Which airliner did you favor? The Airbus A330 or the Airbus A380

These products were old, outdated, and not exactly up to par.  If the new ones coming up will be up to par, then why try and make something on top of something else that was made to make another thing better.  Thing

hAN9F.jpg

Sorry. I couldn't think of others.

Júnior Silva

I have learned on the first of April that you shloud never say never on this forum.

Weather radar sounds famailure?

Weather Radar? P3D?

They constantly said they wouldn't do weather radar as long as it's implementation wasn't realistic.

Obviously that changed with ASN.

They have a topic stickied on P3D stating they're looking at options. They never said they would never do P3D.

But as for the 757/767/A380/business jets/An-225/other random requests, they have clearly stated their position.

I don't know why you guys dislike these posts. I'm just relaying the information. I didn't come up with the decisions.

I just want them to finish what they are working on now, especially 747v2 :smile:.

Any new project probably wouldn't release until after 2020 anyway.

Any new project probably wouldn't release until after 2020 anyway.

I never understand why people say stuff like this so calmly while hoping and praying inside that a new product will be released soon.

Its that provocative/teasing mentality we have around their forums that's the exact reason why they will release it after 2020.

Stating these stuff won't make PMDG employ 50 new members to speed up production, just let it be  ^_^

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I won't go into the "why" as it is obvious, but I am fairly certain that PMDG have completely ruled out doing anything from Airbus.

Damn it, mine's already been done!!  :lol:  :P

Surely the next logical step for PMDG (after the huge projects of moving stuff into P3D and X-Plane and finishing 744v2) is the E-Jets?

But as for the 757/767/A380/business jets/An-225/other random requests, they have clearly stated their position.

I don't know why you guys dislike these posts. I'm just relaying the information. I didn't come up with the decisions

I'm not sure the A380 has been explicitly ruled out, or any Airbus for that matter. I know people assume PMDG will not do an Airbus but I don't think that assumption stands up to logic. They announced a whole family of them at one point, and just because a company has an agreement with Boeing does not mean they can't also have an agreement with Airbus. Personally, I don't really mind whether PMDG ever makes an A380 or not, as long as someone makes one of at least QW depth I'll be happy. The NLS A380 may or may not ever make it to market and yet the A380 is one of the most requested airliner addons on various forums. Sadly, every FSX addon developer thinks they need to produce a 737 of one form or another. QW is the latest in a long line to start one. So much duplication.

I'm with you on the dislike/disagree ratings. Utterly pointless.

ki9cAAb.jpg

767 is the only bad looking plane which boeing ever made. she has no caracteristic, carismatic spec. just a fat tube with wings, so  a330 is.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

http://flighttracker.newairplane.com/

I would love the 787. Though I never saw one in real life. I see this flight tracker site has all the 787's in flight.

its great in real life and better up close and nicer to operate on.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/369535-the-future-of-pmdg-whats-next/#entry2333912

Post #7

Again...all this information can be searched for.

That's two years old. It's hardly a current statement of policy, so many things have changed in that regard over time. The A380 being ugly is highly subjective and not exactly a rational reason for not making one. I think the 737's ugly, but it didn't stop me buying the NGX.

ki9cAAb.jpg

That's two years old. It's hardly a current statement of policy, so many things have changed in that regard over time. The A380 being ugly is highly subjective and not exactly a rational reason for not making one. I think the 737's ugly, but it didn't stop me buying the NGX.

Do you see an updated amendment to their position? No.

They don't need to reaffirm what they will/won't develop every single year.

The A380 is definitely ugly.  If PMDG were to make any Airbus, I'd like it to be the A340, the best looking of any Airbus IMHO.

Inactive