Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26APR14 - SP1/300ER Update "What Could Possibly Take So Long?!"

Good to hear the project hasn't fallen off of the face of the Earth, was getting worried that you're secret hidey hole had been found and you had to relocate....again.... :lol:

Jhon-

We will start showing some images.  Vin has been putting some of them up on facebook and we have copied most of them over to here.  We have all been a bit swamped of late with shifting development plans, a bunch of new project planning, hangups in SP1 and keeping the ball moving on the 400v2.0....   So we haven't been giving the 300ER as much preview time as she really deserves...

Let me see what I can do to change that.  She has some pretty cool features, after all!

Max-

Oh no you don't.  :P

I didn't say it was simple!  Not even close!  It is actually a highly complex process when you get right down to the brass tacks- and we have to make sure it is done correctly....  

It can be described in many many ways... but NOT "simple!"  :ph34r:

(I know what you meant but I had to have some fun with it...  LOL)

:ph34r:

Thanks for this update! I´m so happy that we´ll see the SP1 and -300ER soon. I shorten the waiting time with flying the AWESOME PMDG 747-400 and NGX. 

+1 for some Boeing 777-300 previews ;-)

Thank you Robert for this update.

And thank you to you all @ PMDG for the great work.

And amazing to hear that the 744v2 is moving forward along! Truely my favorite aircraft. Cant wait to bring her all over the world!

Best regards

Alex

Robert and Ryan, thanks very much for the updates!  Micro-updating sounds like the way to go, but I hope users will know when something is being modified.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Apology accepted for doing your job, dealing with its challenges and doing it right by your customers.

Hmmm....wait....something doesn't quite make sense about what I just said :Thinking:

I just tried to fix that and the forum's changing it all back to lower-case. No idea why.

Looks like caused by a setting in case format.

Robert and Ryan, thanks very much for the updates!  Micro-updating sounds like the way to go, but I hope users will know when something is being modified.

Mike

It's not going to auto-update, it will just alert you similar to how it does current for livery updates we publish. Up to you whether to install it or not.

This feature's going to apply to the documentation too which will allow me to publish updated revisions of the Intro manuals and Tutorials, add new documents etc.

Looks like caused by a setting in case format.

Was actually caused by an "anti shouting" filter the Avsim admins had turned on. It wasn't allowing any consecutive capital letters - obviously not going to work on an aviation forum lol...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hows the status on P3Dv2 ?

+1

(However I have no hope to get these answered from PMDG  ^_^ )

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great news. Waiting for the update on P3D before purchase :). Itchy fingers :)

Joe Park

It's not going to auto-update, it will just alert you similar to how it does current for livery updates we publish. Up to you whether to install it or not.

This feature's going to apply to the documentation too which will allow me to publish updated revisions of the Intro manuals and Tutorials, add new documents etc.

Thanks, Ryan.

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2