Sign in to follow this  
Kattz

Where Is Your 737 Now?

NAX382 ENGM-ENTC. Block time: 1:44. 

Vatsimmers enjoying the low visibility procedures in effect at Oslo today. Taxiing out as number three for take off on 19R. Here a Scandinavian 736 is rotating, heading for Tromsø as well.

ObD9U05.png

Air Berlin lining up - bound for Tegel.

rTYHzzy.png

Finally our turn. "Nor Shuttle 382, winds calm, rwy 19 right, cleared take off".

Q12f077.png

Climbing out 

1bEBHF0.png

Started our descent with Harstad-Evenes aiport below us (ENEV)

baIg1XZ.png

Nice conditions in Tromsø today, so we're cleared visual descent to join left downwind rwy 19.

Qcg61NM.png

SkGgTrs.png

yH3u3AQ.png

WmiFKcK.png

Turning base

TIwt6EZ.png

IZxSoLM.png

Slight overshoot on final - correcting

svo1rr0.png

6Q4R32d.png

0yKINYg.png

On blocks - Welcome to Tromsø. Elev: 32 ft. Pop: 71,590.

2x0PUqR.png

NAX382 ENGM-ENTC. Block time: 1:44. 

Vatsimmers enjoying the low visibility procedures in effect at Oslo today. Taxiing out as number three for take off on 19R. Here a Scandinavian 736 is rotating, heading for Tromsø as well.

ObD9U05.png

Air Berlin lining up - bound for Tegel.

rTYHzzy.png

Finally our turn. "Nor Shuttle 382, winds calm, rwy 19 right, cleared take off".

Q12f077.png

Climbing out 

1bEBHF0.png

Started our descent with Harstad-Evenes aiport below us (ENEV)

baIg1XZ.png

Nice conditions in Tromsø today, so we're cleared visual descent to join left downwind rwy 19.

Qcg61NM.png

SkGgTrs.png

yH3u3AQ.png

WmiFKcK.png

Turning base

TIwt6EZ.png

IZxSoLM.png

Slight overshoot on final - correcting

svo1rr0.png

6Q4R32d.png

0yKINYg.png

On blocks - Welcome to Tromsø. Elev: 32 ft. Pop: 71,590.

2x0PUqR.png

Beautiful pictures Daniel!

Getting ready for my inaugural flight out of KMCO-Orlando to celebrate the completion of my first custom livery for Southwest Virtual.   Alaskan Air and Westjet get cool Disney liveries so I wanted one for Southwest!   So I made one!    Time to Let It Go~  Let It Go~  Can't hold me back anymore~   Off to New Orleans then on to Dallas Love!  ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!  Fly my new Flagship!  Fly!

You can see the promo video I made for the release of this livery on my YouTube flightblog channel.  Link is in my signature below!

Frozen52.png

Frozen51.png

Frozen50.png

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Getting ready for my inaugural flight out of KMCO-Orlando to celebrate the completion of my first custom livery for Southwest Virtual.   Alaskan Air and Westjet get cool Disney liveries so I wanted one for Southwest!   So I made one!    Time to Let It Go~  Let It Go~  Can't hold me back anymore~   Off to New Orleans then on to Dallas Love!  ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!  Fly my new Flagship!  Fly!

You can see the promo video I made for the release of this livery on my YouTube flightblog channel.  Link is in my signature below!

Frozen52.png

Frozen51.png

Frozen50.png

Really nice channel you have there. Congrats on 100 subscribers. ;-)

Very nice pictures Daniel (and others)! And indeed always nice to tune in to some more challenging weather, even if just for the beautiful pictures :)

Really nice channel you have there. Congrats on 100 subscribers. ;-)

My phone chirped today saying congrats on 100 subs.   Are you 100?  :)   Thanks!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

My phone chirped today saying congrats on 100 subs.   Are you 100?  :)   Thanks!

I guess so.unless someone subscribed at the same time i did. Haha. Cheers

You fellas have been posting some very nice pictures lately!  I took a bit of time off from FSX as I've been busy.   However, did a flight from SBCF to SBKP today.  

Beautiful day for flying :)  Enjoy!

fsx2014-10-1423-00-04-06.jpg

fsx2014-10-1423-19-50-89.jpg

Capturing the Localizer, RWY 15 at SBKP

fsx2014-10-1423-28-36-56.jpg

Short Final RWY 15

Capture358.jpg

-David

Fly my new Flagship!  Fly!

Outstanding paint! 

Very nice pictures Daniel

Thank you for that! Lousy weather is great indeed!

I just saw the new paint, WOWzers!!!!!  Great job Kuragiman.  Actually had subscribed to your channel the other day.  Good stuff!

-David

San Sebastian, Spain

a348.jpg

HLJAMES

I just saw the new paint, WOWzers!!!!!  Great job Kuragiman.  Actually had subscribed to your channel the other day.  Good stuff!

Thanks!  I am super proud of it.  Can't wait to start on Mermaid One next, a tribute to the first Disney movie I loved, The Little Mermaid, then maybe I'll try doing a real world paint job just to see how close I can get it.

100454.png

Brian Navy