Sign in to follow this  
GEC777F

Businessjets - are you interested?

Businessjets PMDG-Style  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a Businessjet with PMDG Level systemsimulation and graphics?

Just FYI:

Dash 8 300 - Pretty sure this is Majestic's next project.  (Don't know about the 100/200)

Razbam is currently developing an ATR 42-500, SAAB 340 and EMB120. Their Metroliner is surprisingly good as well.

I would also like to see a Dorner and JS31/32 ....always found them to be  interesting aircraft.

Cheers,

David B

Thanks know about them, a Dash 8 100/200 though? Combi/Freighter models? Where PDMG developing a Dash 8?

Have Razabams Metroliner - but a bit of a framerate hog on my system.

A lot of developers seem only to develop one model these days -i.e.Pax models, eg QW Complete 146/RJ;series - which ain't  because no QT or QC versions included, let aone the RAF modded version and Air/Fire Tanker versions. At leat PMDG create the variations of models   

re JS41 - would be nice to have corparate version inteirior i.e. 12/14 seats. as a bit of variety. There was a freighter version also that BAE had dreamnt up but don't think there any where converted.

Thanks know about them, a Dash 8 100/200 though? Combi/Freighter models? Where PDMG developing a Dash 8?

Pretty sure the Dash 8 PMDG were referring to was the 747-800 wasn't it? No dice on the 100/200 that I know of...maybe in the pipeline after the 300 for Majestic? They're very similar to the 300 systems-wise.

Have Razabams Metroliner - but a bit of a framerate hog on my system.

I fly it in Northern Canada almost exclusively....no payware airports or significant AI up there....helps quite a bit.

re JS41 - would be nice to have corparate version inteirior i.e. 12/14 seats. as a bit of variety. There was a freighter version also that BAE had dreamnt up but don't think there any where converted.

Just slap on a private livery and pretend you only have 14 seats in the back. We fly from the cockpit anyway...and the aircraft feels the same.  Just adjust the weights  a little to compensate for the higher ZFW with the VIP cabin installed. 

That's how I get by with the NGX as a BBJ....and that aircraft is quite different to the NGX....more so than the J41 vs 41 VIP. 

David B

huh?  :huh:

She has some "history" with Jeffrey Epstein. A lot of her fans see past that LOL...

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Most of the customer base is on facebook I would imagine. So Perhaps you should do a poll there....

Peter Osborn

Most of the customer base is on facebook I would imagine.

False.

Kyle Rodgers

False.

Most of all people relevant to this hobby (e.g. exluding children, people without computers etc.) are on Facebook, so I think most of customer base is on facebook.

Not in the groups though, I don't think. Would be a problem to track who is relevant for a poll.

Most of all people relevant to this hobby (e.g. exluding children, people without computers etc.) are on Facebook, so I think most of customer base is on facebook.

Not in the groups though, I don't think. Would be a problem to track who is relevant for a poll.

Bingo.

Just because someone's on Facebook doesn't mean they're paying attention to development.  It's been mentioned a few times here (by the staff themselves) that the vast majority of their customers are not here on the forum, and don't usually interact.  I was simply trying to ensure people didn't think that customer outreach is that easy, and that the vast majority of the customers follow PMDG either on Facebook, or here, even.

...because they don't.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm "on Facebook" but I'm not a heavy user of it. I only occasionally look at my own page. I very rarely look at PMDG's page. Usually only when someone here mentions something about it. To me this forum is the first point of contact. So I don't think a poll on fb would be any more representative. Anyway PMDG have said they won't be persuaded by polls. So they are a waste of time for anyone trying to campaign for this or that new product.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I mostly post on the FB page because I get tired of AVSIM constantly logging me out and not even being allowed to view threads while logged off.