Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

FSDT KIAH is Out

It is valid for a limited time (unknown, at FSDT discreation) and for one purchase per person only.

I get great performance at CYVR in the Queen, great performance at KFJK, KORD, LSGG too, no issues with FSDT's products on this rig.

Off to take advantage of the 50% off coupon and add KIAH and KLAX to the collection..... Where that "what's your add-on budget" thread gone?!  :lol:

Chris Howard

It is valid for a limited time (unknown, at FSDT discreation) and for one purchase per person only.

The Facebook coupon doesn't expire:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10099.0.html

The Coupon doesn't have an expiration date right now, so even you FSDT die-hards that have already everything from us, will be able to use it on a future release.

But can be used only once.

Can I combine the 2nd airport 50% off with the discount on v2 JFK for having v1 JFK already?

Not regretting buying it, and, it looks great around the main terminals.  A few nit picks for me are no detail in the GA areas - Landmark and Atlantic FBOs have no signage anywhere, no special detail  The GA parking is anemic, Atlantic Aviation has a whole two spots.  There is a fair amount of bizjet AI activity. (seemingly real-world as well based only on some web searches). 

Considering the overhead road signs are apparently individual and unique as are numerous models of semi trailers away from main areas, some airside details in those areas would have added more, IMHO.

The AFCAD to me needs a lot of tweaking.  Several UA spots are granted oversized radius settings, resulting in some strange parking.  (A few - C-31, E-2 set @33, way oversized to in-sim parking spot, A-10 and a-14 are at 40 or greater).  There may be some rhyme or reason, but, I did have wide-bodies parking in some of those spots (and I checked their radius settings first to be sure it was not an AI issue).  Again, Atlantic Aviation (GA) has 2 spots resulting some AI overflow into the terminal areas.

Joe Lorenc

Looks stunning but as usual I am going to put off and wait for AES, AS is slow to update it nowadays. :(

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

This was a great deal for $25 USD (with the FACEBOOK23 23% off code).

Excellent work Umberto and team and thanks for the discounts, it makes a difference for us regular poor slobs. :D

WHAT? How did I miss that? Too late now I guess.

Looks stunning but as usual I am going to put off and wait for AES, AS is slow to update it nowadays. :(

You don't have to wait, because:

1) KIAH, like all FSDT airports, comes with proper FSX animated jetways by default.

2) GSX is FREE to use there, you don't need the purchased version to use GSX at any FSDT or Flightbeam airports. Just download it, and it will work as a full registered version in those airports.

3) KIAH comes with a full GSX customization file, which means every individual vehicle position in every parking has been manually set for every single parking, and there are several custom Pushback routes.

There's really no reason to "wait" to use KIAH with complete Ground services, considering that GSX is free to use there, regardless if you bought it or not.

WHAT? How did I miss that? Too late now I guess.

As I've said here before:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/445785-fsdt-kiah-is-out/?p=3023831

The Facebook Coupon doesn't expire, but can be used only once.

Day 2 and still can't purchase KIAH with PayPal. Anyone else having this problem? PayPal says its not on their end.

Day 2 and still can't purchase KIAH with PayPal. Anyone else having this problem? PayPal says its not on their end.

I did had a problem the first time. I tried on a different device and the purchase went thru using Paypal.

I just purchased the product through PayPal and had no problems (about 2 hours ago). I purchased via the website and did not go through the purchase after you start up FSX and go through the Addon Manager. I've done that too in the past and have not had any problems.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

If you have any payment problems, you should contact Esellerate at this address:

shopper@esellerate.net

I believe the error page says the same thing. We don't process payments in any way and we don't have your payment details so, if the problem is not on PayPal's end, it might be Esellerate, and they can surely verify this.

I am liking it. Haven't completed a full flight yet, but in progress from KSFO on a 3 hr flight in the NGX.

supporter.jpg

The AFCAD to me needs a lot of tweaking.

There is a user created Afcad on the fsdt forums that you could try. It works well. I think it is in the KIAH backdoor section.

This is one that you can use without AES. The Cntr +J command works better at this airport. The wheels don not sink into the ground, and line up to doors perfectly.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.