Sign in to follow this  
basys

ADDON - CORE - UI - Upgrade - CareerTrackDefinitions

Hello Elykay,

The XBOX Profile User ID seems to be correct but your Gamertag isn't. I cannot find you on Xbox. Did you log into Xbox.com and look at the top right hand corner?
Also, can you see your Stats on your Pilot Profile screen? Or is everything set to 0?

Oi

KavindaJD

Desculpe não escrever em inglês não estou conseguindo no Bing Translator o numero gerado é: Xbox Profile User ID  2533274915702570.

Agradecido pela sua ajuda

Eliseu ( ElyKay )

Hello Elykay, 

That's a different number... Take a screenshot of the page with the number to confirm that is correct.

To set up your profile correctly, I will still need to do some experimenting. I have put together some more steps for you to follow:

• I need to see the Data stored for you Profile on your PC. So go to the following directory  "C:\Users\<Your PC Name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Flight\Players"
  • There you will find a Folder with numerous letters and numbers concatenated together. Copy this folder and archive it.
  • Upload the package here using something like MediaFire

Translation:
Olá Elykay,

É um número diferente... Tirar um screenshot da página com o número para confirmar que está correto.
Para configurar seu perfil corretamente, ainda precisará fazer algumas experiências. Reuni alguns passos para você seguir:
  • Eu preciso ver os dados armazenados para que seu perfil no seu PC. Então vá para o seguinte diretório " C:\Users\ < Seu Nome PC > \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Flight\Players"
  • Lá você vai encontrar uma pasta com várias letras e números concatenados. Copie esta pasta e arquivá-lo./*]
  • Carregar o pacote aqui usando algo como MediaFire

Hi

KavindaJD

When the folder location everything is Ok. but I don't know how to use mediafire to send, how to do?

Thank you and greetings

Elisha (ElyKay)

Hello Elykay,

Using Mediafire:

1. Register for an account here.
  2. Validate your account
  3. Log into your account and click on "My Files" at the top
  4. On the new webpage, select "Upload" ->> From Computer (Located near the Mediafire Logo)
  5. Select the archived files to upload and click Upload.
  6. When this is complete, go back to "My Files"
  7. Right click on the file you uploaded and click "Share"
  8. Copy the link and post it here!

Thanks,

Kavinda J.D

Hello ElyKay

Unfortunately, that is not the file I require. It seem's like you misunderstood.

• Get WinRAR and Install it
  • Go to the following directory  "C:\Users\<Your PC Name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Flight\Players"
  • Add the folder to an archive and archive it:  n6nqDcI.pngxxyw6wW.png
  • Upload the archive and post here!

Yes, 7-Zip is great! Also, Kavinda, why are you using a Windows 8 theme for Windows 7? :P

Kavinda and ElyKay - Please translate to English also as there may be some answers in here that are applicable to our English speaking members.

Thanks.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

@Brandon: I'll try to use that next time. I've always used WinRar for archiving small files and folders. I have used 7-Zip for large scale compression.

@Orion: Yea.. I know!  :P  Windows 8 looks cooler but I can't be bothered to get it and upgrade, so I got the work-around instead. I'm only in it for the looks. Glad someone noticed.  :lol:

@Rick: Communication appears to be a major obstacle with solving this problem. I believe that this is the first time I tried to solve a problem, through a foreign language.

@elykay: There seem's to be a lot of confusion around here. According to the profile data you have given me, you have backed up your profile. I will have to scrap my plan and work on a new one. I'll let you know what I find!

Thank you for the profile data! Hang in there!

Elykay -

1. Could you go to the "C:\Users\ < Your PC Name> \AppData\Local\Flight Tools\Flight Toolkit" directory and paste the contents of the "xlive.txt" file here?
  2. Then, go to this directory - "C:\Users\ <Your PC name> \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Flight" and paste the contents of the "ContentErrors.txt" file here.

Thanks!

@Brandon: Could you help me out? Have you got the upgrade installed. If so, could you check that your Profile Level is displayed correctly?

I had to reinstall Windows the other day and haven't gotten around to reinstalling Flight yet. If I install Flight again in the next few days, I'll check.

Brandon Filer

It's alright Brandon! I was checking to see if anyone else had the problem...

I'm coming up with a conclusion as to why this is happening.  :lol:

Thanks again!