Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

XPlane Development Status Thread [Updated 12SEP14]

We all don't know. Maybe Kyle is that kind to tell it us?  -_-

My biggest fear is it will be some obscure aircraft that won't generate a lot of interest. It then becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. "We will not continue with X-Plane development because our first offering didn't generate enough sales." That would be unfortunate.

I think PMDG are smarter than that.

RSR said that they will bring 737NGX, 777X and 747X to X-Plane.

Hi,

Nope, he didn't really say that. Read the initial post again. It would truly be a sad day if we cannot see decent PMDG products in X-Plane. :(

Hi,

Nope, he didn't really say that. Read the initial post again. It would truly be a sad day if we cannot see decent PMDG products in X-Plane. :(

I believe he said something to that effect just not in this thread.

Can I ask about whether a feature is planned or not? I am using a 777 in X-Plane at the moment but one of the (close to deal-breaking) issues with it is that I can't save the situation, with FMC state, panel etc. I notice the FSX and P3D airliners that PMDG produce have the ability to save progress part way through a flight, to practice approaches, or to split a long flight up over multiple sessions. Is that something that is being planned for the X-Plane model?

Announced. Jetstream 41, let the games begin.

What announced? It's still a secret project. 

Stian Beinset

ENML

It certainly would be a worthwhile purchase if it is.

Announced. Jetstream 41, let the games begin.

Don't misinform people, PMDG never said it will be JS4100!!!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Please find below the link for the update and in deed PMDG did not say its the Jet Stream 41, they are simply saying that their first PMDG project for FSX which was JS 41  lead to the NGX and 777, so hopefully their sandbox exercise for x plane (which is not anounced yet) will lead to exciting products for x plane. And they will show their first screenshot soon.

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/pri-news/pmdg-general-updates-ngx-j41-xplane-p3d-r2823

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Hi,

Nope, he didn't really say that. Read the initial post again. It would truly be a sad day if we cannot see decent PMDG products in X-Plane. :(

he did back in jan 2015 or dec 2014

If it's the JS4100 as the first offering for XPX, I'll only be happy if I can burn the engines up on start up like I do in FSX.

It certainly would be a worthwhile purchase if it is.

It would be a fantastic Purchase and one that would put me right back into X-Plane again.  

Dear Kyle
If you make Jetstream41 the first offering for X-Plane,  i will Love you with all my Crazy messed-up and Psychotic Heart for ever Kyle,   FOR EVER KYLE,   

I'm sure you will Love me too....From a safe 5 thousand miles away.

Yours Truly 

FOREVER Poppet