Sign in to follow this  
Pete S

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know what's happening, but your posts are appearing in a strange font. I've looked at the post with a couple of different browsers.-John

Probably. But I wouldn't look for it before June or July. And even then it won't be more than an interim patch. More will follow later in the year as the new requirements develop.

JohnEto ne neverniy shrift.Eto po russky.Esli majesh to otvet kak letat na samoliote?

From the poster's profile he is Ukrainian. So, switch your character encoding in Explorer and you will see the Cyrilic alphabet in all its glory... Not, that you'll be able to read it after that, you'll still have to know Russian, but then if you know Russian, your browser will already be showing it properly... :-badteeth Regards,

Just so everyone knows, that site is NOT associated with AVSIM. They stole our name.

>From the poster's profile he is Ukrainian.No, she is ;-)Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

>Just so everyone knows, that site is NOT associated with>AVSIM. They stole our name.I didn't know that! I guess I thought that since it was Avsim, they had your blessing, Tom. I guess that's what I get for "thoughting".Learn something every day!

>Just so everyone knows, that site is NOT associated with>AVSIM. They stole our name.Thanks for clearing that up, Tom. I thought that the two sites WERE related.Cheers!Joel Murray

>From the poster's profile he is Ukrainian.>No, she is :) I contemplated on that before posting, but on the balance of probabilities,my narrow mind found the thought of a girl from Ukraine being a fan of an open-source, multi platform flight simulator rather improbable...Damned stereotypes...!

It's funny to think that I grew up in southcentral Alaska and heard that language quite a bit, but never learned it. ----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

>>From the poster's profile he is Ukrainian.>>>No, she is >>:) I contemplated on that before posting, but on the balance>of probabilities,my narrow mind found the thought of a girl>from Ukraine being a fan of an open-source, multi platform>flight simulator rather improbable...>>Damned stereotypes...!>>Heh,heh...The probabilities just got even less. I doubt that there are many girls in Ukraine named Igor. :(