jkhwuu.jpg

ao5jsz.jpg

ay3xgw.jpg

33kfwhh.jpg

15r019e.jpg

Thanks for viewing,Cheers :smile:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Those look so pretty after a hit from an AIM-9 or AIM-7.  They really light up the night sky over Vietnam nicely.   :)   I've shot down so many of those things over the years in simulations like Falcon 4.0, Janes Combat Fighters and even Chuck Yeager's Combat Simulator.   It's a fun jet to fly too.  Very sleek and fast but I prefer swatting them out of the sky.   Great looking model work.  DCS is always good at what they do!

Very nice shots, I am looking forward to buying this when it's available on Steam

DCS is always good at what they do!

Indeed...but this aircraft was actually by Leatherneck Simulations not DCS.  At the moment DCS are seemingly developing World War 2 aircraft.  It'll be interesting to see how the DCS F/A-18 fares against the VRS F/A-18

Nice shots! I like custom afterburner effect in contrast to DCS default one.

@Ian, I think Eagle Dynamics are making F/A-18C while VRS is F/A-18E. Quite a difference.

Great shots.  Looking forward to purchasing the Mig-21 when it unlocks on Steam.

Cheers friends,Thank You for the nice comments,The Mig 21 really brings me back to The Old Days of Study Sims like Jane's F-15E,F/A-18 SuperHornet and Falcon 4.0 from Microprose.......The only thing it's missing is the HardCover Spiralbound manual :smile: