Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment - Global Coverage and Completed Region map

Well now, my home state of Florida is in development, hhhhmm time to get my debit card ready :) 

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

and off we go USA, now in progress...
list updated with Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey

Nice to see this list Chris.

Merci ( hint, hint...)

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

lol

if you only know how anal our French team are

now they are talking about adding stadium’s and special tracks illuminated

i don’t think they plan on making the release any time soon ^_^

Hope to see Hawaii fairly soon. One of my favorite places to fly around.    NE would make it look even better.

Best,

David

Hi Chris,

I am sure it is down the pike, but can you give me any kind of timeline on Arkansas.  Some of us at KLRF could use some night IFR sim practice...grin

Jim

Thank you.  I am going to give your lights a shot.   Tuberot's Night 3D (I am sure I butchered the name) is unflyable with frame rates in the single digits in certain places, even in Moderate to Easy FPS friendly aircraft.    It looks stunning but is really only good for screen shots.    If your product does the same then it has to be something on my end.   When Texas because available I'll jump on board.   If it rocks you can have ALL my monies!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Hi Jim

NA regions production are in full swing atm

we started from the rim areas and working our way inward to provide continues coverage

if i had to estimate; we are looking at the second half of this year if all goes as planned

Hi Brian, glad to hear youre taking the plunge

You have no idea what stunning is yet :)

Try our demo first to make sure your SimPC can handle it properly and that you like our Night Lighting System

(demo can be found on our support page here http://www.nightenvironment.com/support.html

or though AS forums)

If you find yourself in need for more FPS; pls contact me through AS site for further assistance in setting up NE

yes thank you Chris  and your Awesome Developers. Asia Region also now include more countries, Singapore and Nepal and India First .......

Best Regards

Hi Jim

NA regions production are in full swing atm

we started from the rim areas and working our way inward to provide continues coverage

if i had to estimate; we are looking at the second half of this year if all goes as planned

Hi Brian, glad to hear youre taking the plunge

You have no idea what stunning is yet :)

Try our demo first to make sure your SimPC can handle it properly and that you like our Night Lighting System

(demo can be found on our support page here http://www.nightenvironment.com/support.html

or though AS forums)

If you find yourself in need for more FPS; pls contact me through AS site for further assistance in setting up NE

Thanks for the info.  I'll take a spin around the night demo and see if it makes me worship the night again.   This is overlayable on Photoscenery correct?

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

This is overlayable on Photoscenery correct?

thats is correct,

Don't forget Japan Chris!

i hear you Chris ;)