Sign in to follow this  
byork

16 July 2021: VERSION 3.6 FOR THE PMDG 777 RELEASED!

Hi Bryan,

Many thanks for all of your hard work.

Now onwards to release of UGCX.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Thanks for your hard work Bryan and team!

I posted on the major french FS forum : click here

- TONY -

V1.5 has been released!

Nice one Bryan! Great News!

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Just recently purchased FS2Crew 777 - On start up of FSX, getting the message I need to update the program (to version 1.5?) As directed went to the FS2Crew Website and tried to login  (to allow me to follow the rather complex update procedure) after 4 attempts with new passwords  - my original was not accepted. I still failed to gain access to my account. I tried the Contact Us but I could not find out how to activate 'a ticket' as the web site suggests. Could you explain the ticket concept . I know Avsim also has a ticket system. Further information - I know my email was correct and I purchased and downloaded  FS2Crew 777 from the FS2Crew Online Store. Finally I am correct in that FS2Crew just overwrites  and reinstalls a new version of the program rather than adding a update like some other software packages? 

Brian,

maybe I am doing something wrong, but the new option of having the FO pressing STD is puzzling me. During climb, passing the TA, I call "Transition altitude..standard set" and the FO presses STD and says "Standard Set", so everything OK here. During descent however, I usually preselect the local QNH (leaving the altimeters on STD) and when passing the TL I call "Transition Level, altimeters xxxx", but at this stage the FO presses the STD again (which is ok) and says "Altimeters 1013" regardless which is the real value of the local QNH.

What am I doing wrong ?

Regards

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Just recently purchased FS2Crew 777 - On start up of FSX, getting the message I need to update the program (to version 1.5?) As directed went to the FS2Crew Website and tried to login  (to allow me to follow the rather complex update procedure) after 4 attempts with new passwords  - my original was not accepted. I still failed to gain access to my account. I tried the Contact Us but I could not find out how to activate 'a ticket' as the web site suggests. Could you explain the ticket concept . I know Avsim also has a ticket system. Further information - I know my email was correct and I purchased and downloaded  FS2Crew 777 from the FS2Crew Online Store. Finally I am correct in that FS2Crew just overwrites  and reinstalls a new version of the program rather than adding a update like some other software packages? 

To submit a ticket, just fill out the form and press submit:

Press "submit a ticket"

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/Contact-Us.html

There's probably a typo in your account email address.  

Correct, FS2Crew re-installs a new version rather than just updating select files.

During descent however, I usually preselect the local QNH (leaving the altimeters on STD) and when passing the TL I call "Transition Level, altimeters xxxx", but at this stage the FO presses the STD again (which is ok) and says "Altimeters 1013" regardless which is the real value of the local QNH.

In your PMDG options, are your Altimeters set to "sync"?

In your PMDG options, are your Altimeters set to "sync"?

Yes. 

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR