Sign in to follow this  
michelair

(expired) FlightBeam Sale All products - 35% off till 12/02

Denver performace is great on my fairly old mid-range PC.

I can't decide between Phoenix and Dulles. SFO would have been my preference but I want to hold out for the new version.

I can't decide between Phoenix and Dulles. SFO would have been my preference but I want to hold out for the new version.

I have Dulles and it's great.

sig01.png

How is the KDEN performance (VAS, FPS) in FSX, gentlemen?

I'm seriously thinking of getting it on Friday at the reduced price.

My testing of the iFly 747 was at KDEN and it was great

From EGFF to YSSY

Thanks, mates, for you replies on KDEN performance.

Sound very encouraging indeed! :good:

Now since FSDT finally announced discounts, I may end up with 3 purchases (KDEN, KIAH and CYVR).

Does an of you having KDEN also have KIAH and/or CYVR? If so, how are these on performance, compared to KDEN?

I remember to have read some discouraging stories about CYVR causing OOM's. Maybe it's over with updates now?

BTW Lucky you, Americans, not losing 23% of the discounts to pay VAT. :wacko:

I know Robert, was so depressed going through the checkout process and then VAT being slapped on :/

and then VAT being slapped on :/

Just buy at PCAviator US or AU. Discounts are only 20-30% on Flightbeam products but in total still cheaper because you don't pay VAT. And in addition, you get the good feeling of not having paid taxes... ;-)

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Thanks, mates, for you replies on KDEN performance.

Sound very encouraging indeed! :good:

Now since FSDT finally announced discounts, I may end up with 3 purchases (KDEN, KIAH and CYVR).

Does an of you having KDEN also have KIAH and/or CYVR? If so, how are these on performance, compared to KDEN?

I remember to have read some discouraging stories about CYVR causing OOM's. Maybe it's over with updates now?

BTW Lucky you, Americans, not losing 23% of the discounts to pay VAT. :wacko:

I have CYVR and JFKv2 from FSDT and I get very good performance, even with the T7.

sig01.png

I don't want to make your decision even more difficult, but if you buy KSFO you will have an discount on the new version, whenever it comes out...

After a few days of Flying in and out of KDEN it was a good buy, having DIA out of town does help FPS unlike other airports next to large cities...

If you are on the fence on this one time to get off... :-)

I have also bought KDEN. I haven't flown there yet though. I also bought CYVR and iFly 744 (yes, this one was not discounted, lol).

So I moved from Europe, where I usually fly, to New York and started my 747 American tour through all the FSDT / FB airports I have.

Denver is my next stop - I can't wait! :smile:

You always have the choice to wait for a sale. The fact remains that most of us can't resist purchasing something that we really want as soon as it is released.

I'm waiting for a sale of PMDG products for 2 years))) I will never get it it seems...

You don't need sales when your customers bow, scrape and grovel at your feet in their thousands :lol:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I can vouch for all FB products, they simply get better and better. I live in the UK but I had to buy Denver on day 1 because it looked absolutely fantastic and it really is a work of art in the sim. KIAD is also similarly up there amongst the best and they seem to raise the bar everytime. The only one I miss is KPHX but I may pick that up with this discount, KSFO HD and EDDF will be simply incredible from these guys.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Is there a link to this sale as I'm currently in Australia and all I see is GBP23.74  for KDEN on their website being quoted which nowhere equates to what I saw it quoted at in OP?