Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

VoxATC, Radar Contact, ... what shall I ?

P3D migration in progress for me - does RC4 work in P3Dv3 ?

Yes it works perfectly,

Just make a copy of your existing RC4 folder, create a shortcut to the RC4.exe in that folder then launch RC4 from that shortcut and rebuild the database pointing to your P3D folder just as you would in FS9/FSX.

You will need MakeRwys.exe in your P3 folder as usual

I downloaded the meatwater sounds therebetter I find the default speed of voices just fine when you download you need to download all 10 files

One option for this is to use VAC - http://www.dwvac.com/

I am just coming back but when I was an avid FSX flyer I created a VAC profile that included everything:

Radar Contact, GSX, AES, Ultimate Traffic, ENB, Track IR, Microsoft Commands, and FSCrew.

It was nice because you never had to press buttons to communicate - well outside of "push to talk" mapped into the flight controller. I have since lost the VAC profile but have the base of it saved so going to recreate it. If anyone else wants the base commands and build off of those feel free to PM me.

You can see them : http://www.dwvac.com/vac_phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=602&p=2032#p2032 (I was "Working Dog" on their forums)

I like Radar Contact - program in your SIDS and Stars. Also there is a cool Meatwater pack that adds a little noise to the transmissions making them sound even more real. Also those RC guys are really on the ball since they have probably heard all of the wacky support questions before. RC is not perfect and does some wacky annoying stuff sometimes but all in all it is the best automated option IMO.

I just checked out VAC for a few hours and it's awsome!  Thanks for sharing that.

Hi guys I bought proatcx a while back it was version 1.2.3.8 I didn't like it and was using radar contact just recently I updated to version 1.7 and I like it now I don't know about realistic but you can customize it to your likings its a good program if you have the cash to spare I recommend rc4 and proatcx only thing with proatcx I found you can't select another runway to land but you can customize it to land on certain runways