Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07FEB15] PMDG 777-200LR/F & 300ER for P3D Released!

Very well.

Since free speech is no longer a part of the 'Western World', I shall provide feedback with my wallet........and leave it firmly shut. Nice plane though.

Cheers

Steve McLaren

My vote for funniest post so far.

On topic, if I ever get back to a good financial state, I will finally get P3D. Happy to have PMDG on my fsx for now.

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Kevin, after all, Bryan is offering a free update as opposed to paying some Eastern Bloc website, so money saved in your backpocket is money for other items, later. Makes sense, IMHO.

That utility from "Some Eastern Bloc Website" has been a brilliant little thing to have. I moved to P3D back on v1.4 and hardly anything worked without it. It had regular updates when things needed changing or adding too. 

That utility from "Some Eastern Bloc Website" has been a brilliant little thing to have. I moved to P3D back on v1.4 and hardly anything worked without it. It had regular updates when things needed changing or adding too. 

No doubt. Not knocking its value, but if FS2Crew are offering a FREE Update, why spend, was what was basically my thread.

Guest ~Craig~

Someone needs to get up to speed on their political geography....  The 'Eastern Bloc' has not existed since 1991...  :rolleyes:

Do you guys have also really bad performance with the 777 in contrast to FSX? In FSX I have round about 45fps at Dubai and now with P3D and the 777 only 16 on the ground!!!!!!!! Whats going on there?

Someone needs to get up to speed on their political geography....  The 'Eastern Bloc' has not existed since 1991...  :rolleyes:

True, that is why it was in quotes, as I was not sure which East European country that Migration Tool emanated from. Apologies if I'm not as smart as you are, O Wise One!!

I was not sure which East European country that Migration Tool emanated from.

Estonia actually and according to Wikipedia:

"developed country with an advanced, high-income economy, Estonia is a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. It ranks very high in the Human Development Indexand performs favourably in measurements of economic freedomcivil libertieseducation, and press freedom (third in the world in 2012). Estonia is often described as one of the most wired countries in Europe."

The EMT is a great little program and has served me well for some time.  However, it is becoming obsolete as more and more devs create P3D installers.

Ryan

Fantastic news on the Release into PD3 ,  i have never flown or owned a PMDG product but greatly look forward to it. 

Do you guys have also really bad performance with the 777 in contrast to FSX? In FSX I have round about 45fps at Dubai and now with P3D and the 777 only 16 on the ground!!!!!!!! Whats going on there?

Probably because you're pushing too high of settings with too many shadows.

Probably because you're pushing too high of settings with too many shadows.

Yeah. Keep in mind that P3D's settings screen and FSX's don't give a 1:1 comparison. The settings are slightly different, so there's no direct way to compare the two, performance-wise. They're close, don't get me wrong, but it's not like you can copy your FSX settings down and then port them over to see a side-by-side comparison.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah. Keep in mind that P3D's settings screen and FSX's don't give a 1:1 comparison. The settings are slightly different, so there's no direct way to compare the two, performance-wise. They're close, don't get me wrong, but it's not like you can copy your FSX settings down and then port them over to see a side-by-side comparison.

Thanks for your answer. I already tried very very low settings with nearly no autogen and so on. And I already tried to fly with no shadows but that gives me only 3 fps... So I don't unterstand why my fps are so bad. With the Airbus X I have constant 30 fps!!!

I also have FPS at around 17-20 but the sim is still very smooth....I don't think you should worry too much about the FPS counter but rather the "smoothness" of the entire simulation....The aircraft looks and behaves excellently in P3D..

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I also have FPS at around 17-20 but the sim is still very smooth....I don't think you should worry too much about the FPS counter but rather the "smoothness" of the entire simulation....The aircraft looks and behaves excellently in P3D..

I wouldn't worry about my fps if my sim would tun smooth... Exactly there is my problem. My sim doesn't run smooth.

I wouldn't worry about my fps if my sim would tun smooth... Exactly there is my problem. My sim doesn't run smooth.

There must be something else hogging resources. Have you tried running a clean P3D with just the 777?

There must be something else hogging resources. Have you tried running a clean P3D with just the 777?

Yeah of course.It's not better. But when I set all my settings to minimum I have only 20 fps. That can't be normal...