Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07FEB15] PMDG 777-200LR/F & 300ER for P3D Released!

Peter-

SA, ah?  You should appreciate seeing the SA flag on the side of the PMDG house livery. One of our number hails from same.

We have not seen v2.5 so I cannot comment on whether it will be compatible upon first installation, but if it is not we will make it so.

Robert, please tell them "Greetings from Cape Town"!

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I also have FPS at around 17-20 but the sim is still very smooth.

Same here.

I just bought the 777 base pack and ER expansion.  Can't wait to try it out.  It'll have to be tomorrow though, cause it's bed time.

I can't wait to get the NGX for P3Dv2. I'm really happy that PMDG jumped into P3D. I'm also looking forward to their venture into X-Plane. That should be interesting too.

Thank you PMDG. 

Nobody is being forced to use P3D, and nobody is being forced to buy the 777 for use on that platform.

This is not true!! When PMDG makes an aircraft for one of the simulators that I use, I am forced to buy it at the risk of not getting any sleep at night thinking about it. On the other hand, when I buy it, I still don't get any sleep.

Darn! It's a loosing battle.  :wacko:

This is not true!! When PMDG makes an aircraft for one of the simulators that I use, I am forced to buy it at the risk of not getting any sleep at night thinking about it. On the other hand, when I buy it, I still don't get any sleep.

Darn! It's a loosing battle.  :wacko:

Nice to see a little humor around here for a change! Thanks!  :BigGrin:

Kyle Rodgers

Gotta love FSX!   :lol:

+1 and with updates coming for FSX I will be quite happy with my hobby.

Antony Curran

Kyle, in the plethora of p3d posts the past couple of days I thought I saw something posted but now can't find it. So I guess I'll ask...

Is there a best guess ETA on the 737NGX for p3d2?

Many thanks,

Greg

Is there a best guess ETA on the 737NGX for p3d2?

SoonTM

:ph34r:

Kyle Rodgers

SoonTM

:ph34r:

:) , I can't belive it was 2011 when we were waiting on the FSX version...

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hello

Three days ago I purchased the 772 and 773. Perfectly P3D v2.4.
Now I installed the version 2.5 and T7 do not work.
We must do something special or they will get a patch for this new P3D?

Thanks for your responses

Hello

Three days ago I purchased the 772 and 773. Perfectly P3D v2.4.

Now I installed the version 2.5 and T7 do not work.

We must do something special or they will get a patch for this new P3D?

Thanks for your responses

You should start a new thread for support inquiries. Please also sign posts with your full name as per forum rules.

Well, I bit the bullet.  You know how it works, I started out being outraged there was no discount for FSX owners, then I thought about the fact that one day it'll be upgraded to 64-bit, and that I had to use the potential of the ~$400 GTX970 I just bought, and well, I couldn't pass on the promo price.  Expensive week.

GTX970, tax and shipping: $400
777L/W for P3D: $120
FlyTampa YYZ: $30

All the fun I'll have: priceless No it's not.  Thousands of dollars.  Expensive hobby.  Angry girlfriend that will never understand.

Still, for all of this, (thank god) there's Mastercard!

Will report back. :)

sig01.png

Well, I bit the bullet.  You know how it works, I started out being outraged there was no discount for FSX owners, then I thought about the fact that one day it'll be upgraded to 64-bit, and that I had to use the potential of the ~$400 GTX970 I just bought, and well, I couldn't pass on the promo price.  Expensive week.

GTX970, tax and shipping: $400
777L/W for P3D: $120
FlyTampa YYZ: $30
All the fun I'll have: priceless No it's not.  Thousands of dollars.  Expensive hobby.  Angry girlfriend that will never understand.
Still, for all of this, (thank god) there's Mastercard!

Will report back. :)

That bullet is looking very tasty now that I finally have a rig that can run anything.  I'm so stoked that I have FSX:SE running so well, that I'm still drunk on all the things I could never set to the levels I'm running at now. :)

For me it's going to be getting P3D and the 777.  Still on the fence if I'm going to skip it and just wait for the 747.  If I get the 777, it'll probably be on the last day it's still at the FSX price.

All the fun we have with flightsimming is surely not priceless, but I have friends who spend thousands on golf clubs, greens fees, bass boats, bait and tackle, etc to feed their hobby....in retrospect, we have a pretty inexpensive hobby.  :wink:  At least that's how I rationalize it in my mind. Hehe

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Well, did some touch&go's around FSDT CYVR, with sliders pretty high and quite a lot of traffic, on P3D 2.4 and I have to say while the FPS was around 17-28, it was way smoother (as in no stutters at all) than my FSX's 9-15 FPS all while looking way better.  I'm impressed.

For reference I'm running a 2600k @ 4.3 and a stock MSI GTX970 Gaming version.

sig01.png