Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07FEB15] PMDG 777-200LR/F & 300ER for P3D Released!

What about the little Update for the FSX:SE (737NGX) with the working radar? Comes the 737 for P3D with a working weather radar? 

As soon as the 737 comes out for P3D, I will leave the FSX far behind. 

Currently downloading your 777 for P3D and I hope this beauty works as smooth as in froogles videos. :) 

Philipp-

The FSX/FSX-SE version that updates to include the weather radar is being wrapped up this week.  The P3D version will probably beat it to market by a few days?  Hard to say- as they are running on different rails at different speeds at the moment.

Gents-

Please take a few moments to read the forum guidelines posted at the top of this forum.

We have a few things that we restrict users from doing in this forum- and you probably want to be familiar with what they are so that you don't wind up afoul of the moderator's fickle mouse-clicking-finger-of-fate...

Thanks,

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Philipp-

The FSX/FSX-SE version that updates to include the weather radar is being wrapped up this week.  The P3D version will probably beat it to market by a few days?  Hard to say- as they are running on different rails at different speeds at the moment.

Gents-

Please take a few moments to read the forum guidelines posted at the top of this forum.

We have a few things that we restrict users from doing in this forum- and you probably want to be familiar with what they are so that you don't wind up afoul of the moderator's fickle mouse-clicking-finger-of-fate...

Thanks,

So does this mean the P3D version of the NGX will feature the weather radar?

Júnior Silva

Philipp-

Gents-

Thanks,

Thank you Robert. It is just a little bit confusing with the 737 NGX and the little big update.  :ph34r:

So. Let me take the 777 and fly some nice routes in P3D. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl

The FSX/FSX-SE version that updates to include the weather radar is being wrapped up this week.

That is really, really warm welcomed news to me!

I enjoyed the NGX so much for a long time. Then you guys got a weather radar in the triple, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how the heck I managed without WXR-radar.

Haven't flown the NGX since I got vectored to finals on a busy VATSIM Heathrow evening and flew right into a thunderstorm and it's accompanied heavy turbulence

Thanks PMDG, I'm loving P3D so much and the 777 is what I've been waiting for!!

I won't pay $90 to see shadows, however once P3D will be a x64 platform that will be a quite different story. So better wait for x64 version of p3D and the 777 to avoid licence problems and payware updates....

Daniel

FSX-SE & steves DX10 fixer will give you VC shadows and light bloom and amazing VAS!

ZORAN

The only thing that's not working so far for me is the WXR with the 777 in P3D.. And yes I have ASN. 

Could this be FSUIPC or the NVIDIA driver?

Philipp Schwaegerl

Robert,

Regarding the upcoming aircraft for P3D, the NGX will be next and then 747 v2.

Again about the MD-11, even after 747 v2 is released, isn't it possible to do some work on the classic MD-11?

PMDG is the only MD-11 available and it's a classic that's going out of the commercial flights, only being used by Cargo

And doing some work on it, I'm sure people would be very glad to have it and would purchase :)

Robert, thank you to you and your team for the hard work which you guys put into your products. The aircraft runs very smoothly in P3D. Even paying in my South African Rands will gladly invest in your products! This is a great day! Will the product be compatible with P3D v2.5 or will we require an update to the installer?

Robert, thank you to you and your team for the hard work which you guys put into your products. The aircraft runs very smoothly in P3D. Even paying in my South African Rands will gladly invest in your products! This is a great day! Will the product be compatible with P3D v2.5 or will we require an update to the installer?

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Posted this last night. I was not kidding. Some users decided to take advantage of the time we were sleeping to have a run on topics we specifically prohibit.

This turned out to be a poor move. I'd suggest that others avoid following suit.

For those of you who are/were unaware, it is against the policy here to discuss our pricing model. For this reason, we've been removing a lot of posts regarding that discussion. There's a lot more that goes into our decisions here that many of you might realize.

There are posts here that I absolutely agree with, and there are some that I disagree with wholly. Both, however, will be removed if they're regarding pricing. For the record, I have a feeling that, if this devolves overnight while some of the mods happen to be sleeping, the tired, bleary-eyed versions of us will be a little less forgiving.

So, in old words of Bungie:

"Keep it clean."

keepitclean.jpeg

EDIT:

Good advice here as well:

Kyle Rodgers

Haven't looked but you probably deleted mine. I posted it after seeing a few earlier posts on p1 without ever seeing a warning :P. Sorry!

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Haven't looked but you probably deleted mine. I posted it after seeing a few earlier posts on p1 without ever seeing a warning :P. Sorry!

If it seemed innocent, I just took them out. Those who seemed to be inciting more discussion/argument got a different treatment. Your posting here means I must've considered your post in the former, so no worries.

Kyle Rodgers

Just purchased the P3D PMDG 777-200LR/F plus the 777-300ER Expansion. Currently Downloading at 50% for both.

EDIT: All has been successfully downloaded and extracted.

Júnior Silva

Im going to have to agree with the general sentiment. While we were expecting the higher price point as mentioned previously,  when it comes to the time of release and wanting  to buy, you keep asking, why am I buying this again when everyone else ports the aircraft over or has same installers for same price. Im sure they must have to deal with licensing issues as well.  If I was working, this probably wouldnt be a big deal, (yes I fly from bed with a workstation I built that swings over the bed complete with TIR5 and throttle flightsticks) this will probably have to be deferred. And the lesson here is dont let your favorite hobbies and joy you get from it be robbed just because you cant do what you once did.  Make adjustments, and make do. :)

That being said, I totally get the business expense and covering costs, although it Just seems excessive but what do I know about their overhead costs vs revenue. Being a loyal PMDG fan with nearly all previous products I guess you dont always get rewarded for being loyal customers these days. Thats not just pointing at PMDG, but in general, with the attitude that if you dont like it then dont buy it which is a shame when you love having a very real simulation of your favorite aircraft's. I also  truly believe that P3D is the way to go now with 64 bit on the horizon. FSX has been revived via steam, with multiplayer, stability fixes and these DLC packs I have no interest in.But the fact is, it still has a very low ceiling limit of any potential. Its from 2005. Time to move on to take advantage of better hardware, DX11 or maybe even 12 in future,  extra features, and whatever v3.0+ brings us mostly in the form of a memory limit that is lifted.  To do all that is the cost of upgrading a hobby. I like the feeling of progress, and ive been PC flying since 1986, and weve had a number of sim platforms through the years, but FSX to to P3D has the most advantage in my opinion because of the active development and support . Its forward progression for the hobby.

Thanks for extending the promotional pricing for a month. Whether I can pull that off remains to be seen else to the competitors I must go reluctantly.

One question im confused about. I get the fact you cant keep updating it with endless subsequent versions of  P3D, but I take it that the 64 bit conversion path will be a substantial overhaul and will probably need another upgrade price? Or is this anticipation of 64 bit conversion built into the current price?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png