Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX SP1d

Enough, please.

This is part of the reason we don't allow the pricing policy discussion here. How someone spends their money is a personal decision, and nobody can assume they know much at all about what the next guy can or cannot afford. There's no point in adding extra drama to the situation by pointing out logical flaws, or making assumptions about someone else's spending priorities.

I don't usually drop a lot of money on computer stuff for simming because I look at how many flight hours I can usually get out of thousands of dollars. Nothing wrong with my money game there.

Kyle Rodgers

its rather shocking that a single screenshot of the NGX can lead us to this convo 

the times we live in 

wow 

great work PMDG 

looking forward to trying it out 

JHo

Any performance upgrades for the new version? The 777 performs much better than the NGX even though it is more sophisticated. Can we say the same for SP1d?

Will you post pictures of NGX Beta on P3D?

Probably - at least one of us will, I know that much.

Kyle Rodgers

Nice picture! Looking forward to this one :)

One question: Will the SP1d include the option to increase the rate of service based failures, like the T7 has? One of my favorite moments in the T7 was when it completely unexpectedly threw an engine failure during takeoff at me, and that just doesn't happen in the NGX :)

I have a question: Are there any plans to introduce time acceleration and the auto turnaround (the simulation of the doors closing and the fuel upload, etc...) features as in the 777? I, for one, enjoy both features. The time acc especially.

Thank you.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

You'd think Christmas was coming with all these requests for goodies.... easy guys, this is primarily a service update for the FSX:SE platform and is NOT a NGXv2.  The WXR is a gift but don't go wishing for changes to the VC model or new features. Just sayin' keep things in perspective.  Primary objective is to make three products play on three platforms.

Dan Downs KCRP

You'd think Christmas was coming with all these requests for goodies.... easy guys, this is primarily a service update for the FSX:SE platform and is NOT a NGXv2.  The WXR is a gift but don't go wishing for changes to the VC model or new features. Just sayin' keep things in perspective.  Primary objective is to make three products play on three platforms.

For me the WXR for the NGX is like Christmas. :) 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I have a question: Are there any plans to introduce time acceleration and the auto turnaround (the simulation of the doors closing and the fuel upload, etc...) features as in the 777? I, for one, enjoy both features. The time acc especially.

Thank you.

The time acceleration has already been addressed. I believe the response was because the NGX is only doing short haul flights (up to 3-4 hours), they left it out because it wasn't needed unlike the T7.

The time acceleration has already been addressed. I believe the response was because the NGX is only doing short haul flights (up to 3-4 hours), they left it out because it wasn't needed unlike the T7.

You don't get what you don't ask for... I hope they reconsider.

Regardless, thanks for the reply.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

If all the features you guys asked for are included in the SP after this one (FSX-SE, WXR)  are implemented you would end up paying a hundred dollars for it. The aircraft is fine for me as it exists right now.

Something extra for me to forget to turn off, on taxi-in :)

Thanks for the pic,

Brian Nellis

Brian Nellis