Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX SP1d

I can't say I ever use the radar on the 777 but thanks for adding more to the bird!

Remind me to take the travell sickness pills and keep the bag close lol.

I'd like to see a shared cockpit next please, no pressure :-)

Kyle,

Will SP1d include an upgrade for the terrain mode to match the 777, with a higher resolution and sweep?

Anyone know whether the guys have tweaked the performance/frames?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Can you spot it?

Yes!  Finally that MIC button !!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Here's hoping that SP1d also includes the left/middle/right click screw from the 777. That's very handy, that is.

Stephen-Colbert-Give-It-To-Me.gif

Though I don't really care much about WXR (I do suppose a lot of people do). Just want to see how NGX performs in FSX:SE vs. FSX. So far I'm not very impressed with SE...

Kyle, do you know if the T7 advance style of acceleration is in the sp1d beta (slows-down for waypoints and turbulence)?

Thanks,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Stephen-Colbert-Give-It-To-Me.gif

Though I don't really care much about WXR (I do suppose a lot of people do). Just want to see how NGX performs in FSX:SE vs. FSX. So far I'm not very impressed with SE...

<Epic Colbert gif.gif>

Well played.

Kyle, do you know if the T7 advance style of acceleration is in the sp1d beta (slows-down for waypoints and turbulence)?

It's not currently in there, and I don't know if it's on the table to be added. The 737 is an aircraft that flies shorter segments anyway, so I'm not sure there would be too much value added in the extra work here.

Kyle Rodgers

Has the black corner glareshield thing* been reworked / improved.

It looks nicer and more hi-rez here.

2015-210.jpg

*sorry, not sure it's proper name!

<Epic Colbert gif.gif>

Well played.

NGX is love, NGX is life.

I visited ILA 2014 last year (airshow in Berlin) and I had a chance to fly 737NG in a "one man cockpit." People around were quite impressed with my 1337 skillz. I guess I should be thanking folks at PMDG for making that happen :D.

Has the black corner glareshield thing* been reworked / improved.

It looks nicer and more hi-rez here.

2015-210.jpg

*sorry, not sure it's proper name!

Damn, it looks like it's gonna be more "lagz" for me...

OK Kyle,

Times up, spill the beans.

Please...

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip