Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

P3D Hotfix posted

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I'm getting server errors from that link.

EDIT: Now it's working.

You go first.

That's a lot of .DLL's, and undoubtedly something in my addon collection is going to burp at the updated files. We'll be standing by for the reports of compatibility with the usual addon suspects. :)

-Greg

You go first.

That's a lot of .DLL's, and undoubtedly something in my addon collection is going to burp at the updated files. We'll be standing by for the reports of compatibility with the usual addon suspects. :)

-Greg

Remark ASN and GSX needs an update because it close now with the control ambient error lol

http://www.hifitechinc.com/forums/showthread.php?4374-Ambient-control-error-ASN-SP2

Time for fellow developers to think about and maybe to adapt a better update mechanism.... for the moving platform P3D

André

Yep, ASN  can't communicate with the sim anymore. Maybe it needs to be reinstalled. I checked DLL.XML and it's entry for as_connect is still there.

EDIT: FSGRW and OpusFXI both seem to work okay with the hotfix.

I haven't noticed any other issues with the patch. FSUIPC seems to work okay also, which is good, because Pete Dowson is still on holiday.

how should we install this ...copy and paste the entire content to the P3D main folder ?

You go first.

-Greg

same here...:)

waiting for ASN report...any one?

Pedro

Yep, ASN  can't communicate with the sim anymore. Maybe it needs to be reinstalled. I checked DLL.XML and it's entry for as_connect is still there.

EDIT: FSGRW and OpusFXI both seem to work okay with the hotfix.

I haven't noticed any other issues with the patch. FSUIPC seems to work okay also, which is good, because Pete Dowson is still on holiday.

check your btstrp.txt ;-)

André

No ASN just needed to be reinstalled. GSX was same. 

so ASN working as usual?...just re-install?

Pedro

I've un-installed ASN and re-installed but "ambient control error" persists.

So for me is not working

Sergio Naiberg