Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

P3D Hotfix posted

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm getting server errors from that link.

EDIT: Now it's working.

You go first.

That's a lot of .DLL's, and undoubtedly something in my addon collection is going to burp at the updated files. We'll be standing by for the reports of compatibility with the usual addon suspects. :)

-Greg

You go first.

That's a lot of .DLL's, and undoubtedly something in my addon collection is going to burp at the updated files. We'll be standing by for the reports of compatibility with the usual addon suspects. :)

-Greg

Remark ASN and GSX needs an update because it close now with the control ambient error lol

http://www.hifitechinc.com/forums/showthread.php?4374-Ambient-control-error-ASN-SP2

Time for fellow developers to think about and maybe to adapt a better update mechanism.... for the moving platform P3D

Yep, ASN  can't communicate with the sim anymore. Maybe it needs to be reinstalled. I checked DLL.XML and it's entry for as_connect is still there.

EDIT: FSGRW and OpusFXI both seem to work okay with the hotfix.

I haven't noticed any other issues with the patch. FSUIPC seems to work okay also, which is good, because Pete Dowson is still on holiday.

how should we install this ...copy and paste the entire content to the P3D main folder ?

You go first.

-Greg

same here...:)

waiting for ASN report...any one?

Pedro

Yep, ASN  can't communicate with the sim anymore. Maybe it needs to be reinstalled. I checked DLL.XML and it's entry for as_connect is still there.

EDIT: FSGRW and OpusFXI both seem to work okay with the hotfix.

I haven't noticed any other issues with the patch. FSUIPC seems to work okay also, which is good, because Pete Dowson is still on holiday.

check your btstrp.txt ;-)

No ASN just needed to be reinstalled. GSX was same. 

so ASN working as usual?...just re-install?

Pedro

I've un-installed ASN and re-installed but "ambient control error" persists.

So for me is not working

No ASN just needed to be reinstalled. GSX was same. 

Well in your case I would check if your update for Prepar3d went OK  -;)

Hi  is this the best way to install this hot fix, action,select all the files & extract to main p3d2.5 folder>

Thanks

Ron

Thanks guys. Was finally going to move to 2.5 tonight. Maybe I will leave it vanilla through the weekend.

Thanks again for sharing.

Might wait for ASN to fix the issue with this hotfix before I update it. Only just got it working and dont want to be without it again :)

I can confirm that ASN does not work with the Hot Fix.  I tried reinstall ASN and still no-go.  I get the dreaded d3dcsx_43.dll fault.

Well I simply reverted back with my backup_org_files in 20 seconds and wait for ASN and GSX to make an update...

Patient and a good backup does wonders...

I'd wait. ASN works erratically, even with a reinstall and its developers have confirmed that it doesn't work properly with the patched P3d 2.5.

In other news, did anyone get GSX to work with the patched P3d 2.5? It doesn't work for me either.

I will have to uninstall everything again and reinstate the org P3D v25

OR maybe just do a repair?

will try that first

getting painfully dull

I reinstalled FSUIPC and got an error message regarding the versions. Has it been confirmed it works ok?  I am thinking of rolling back until Pete comes back.