Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27FEB15] Latest News/Release Planning Notes, etc

There is really no use in us asking. In the same boat as you. Can't wait to finally have the ngx in p3d. Been hitting f5 every 5 mins for the past week or so to no avail. If it were up to me, they'd never post anything about it until it's a release post. These posts that even hint at a timeline just make it worse. Would rather just log in one day and see it for sale rather than all this constant disappointment every day. :(

Same for me, lol. Expect that for me I wish that it's SE.

Matt, as a fellow Aussie, did you know that Australian is considered the most "pure" of all the English languages by linguists?

Not sure where I read this.But it was funny. i had read somewhere that English originated in UK. It moved from UK to India where it got diseased. It then moved to Australia where it became terminal.And finally it died in America.. :)

There is really no use in us asking. In the same boat as you. Can't wait to finally have the ngx in p3d. Been hitting f5 every 5 mins for the past week or so to no avail. If it were up to me, they'd never post anything about it until it's a release post. These posts that even hint at a timeline just make it worse. Would rather just log in one day and see it for sale rather than all this constant disappointment every day. :(

These moments...when P3D and FSX fans keep together to get over this suffer...Everyday, after school, I turn on the PC and check this....:'(

Kyle , you have a good sense of humour, but the joke repeated twice (or it is more) it is not ridiculous

Garber Sergey

i guess this soon is sooner than the previous soon... :lol:

Or is it?!?!?!

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

Kyle , you have a good sense of humour, but the joke repeated twice (or it is more) it is not ridiculous

...or is it a joke?

Kyle Rodgers

In my country, the dollar is growing every day and a few more of these "soon" and I can not buy 737 P3D even if the price is a little less than $ 64 million. Because of this I was not very funny)

Garber Sergey