Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27FEB15] Latest News/Release Planning Notes, etc

I guess the Beta pics Kyle has been posting are fake then

I just saw a 737NGX beta stream for P3D on twitch? 

They aren't even working on the P3D version until after SP1D is released for FSX and FSX:SE.

Simultaneous work. How else would I have posted the two screenshots (and video)?  :wink:

Photoshopped shadows :P

I can occasionally pretty clever with Photoshop...

This is Homeslice (Indee) trying to take a sip directly from a wine bottle, on the ND (back when I was trying to make a joke aimed toward the group assuming weather radar would be part of the RTM version of the 777):

ND.jpg

The whole section about CPDLC was also all Photoshop/Illustrator work, like all of my old sigs.

Kyle Rodgers

Simultaneous work. How else would I have posted the two screenshots (and video)?  :wink:

I can occasionally pretty clever with Photoshop...

This is Homeslice (Indee) trying to take a sip directly from a wine bottle, on the ND (back when I was trying to make a joke aimed toward the group assuming weather radar would be part of the RTM version of the 777):

ND.jpg

The whole section about CPDLC was also all Photoshop/Illustrator work, like all of my old sigs.

I didn't know we were allowed wine on the flight deck!

May have to add that to my before taxi checklist

PNF: Wine...

PF: Checked, Red and White aboard

PNF: Confirmed, Red and White.

"No Weather

Radar Stupid"

Is that an airline option?!

"No Weather

Radar Stupid"

Yeah on Jetstars version... :ph34r:

Yeah on Jetstars version... :ph34r:

Or Air Asia.....................too soon?

Or Air Asia.....................too soon?

Ohhhh... possibly. But hey let wait for the final report...! :o

PNF: Confirmed, Red and White.

Always red over white. PAPI, wine, or whatever...

"No Weather
Radar Stupid"

Unfortunately only one aircraft came equipped with that message. It happened to be the the one also equipped with the Homeslice Doge option.

This option was also known to get enraged over improper operation, or simply stare judgingly:

IMG_0394.JPG

Kyle Rodgers

Unfortunately only one aircraft came equipped with that message. It happened to be the the one also equipped with the Homeslice Doge option.

This option was also known to get enraged over improper operation, or simply stare judgingly:

IMG_0394.JPG

Much Weather! Very Radar!

IMG_0394.JPG

Yes I do prefer my Red over White, agreed there!

That dog looks angry BTW.

:lol:

Yes I do prefer my Red over White, agreed there!

That dog looks angry BTW.

:lol:

You guys can't have any taste buds , wine, a perfectly good way of stuffing up a perfectly good fruit, bring on the beer :-)

You guys can't have any taste buds , wine, a perfectly good way of stuffing up a perfectly good fruit, bring on the beer :-)

Hey hey hey! I love a good beer too mate!

If you guys are struggling with the SE version, I'd be happy to take the FSX only version, thanks :-).

My FSX runs perfectly well, I don't even know why I'm considering moving to SE ;-)

P3D looks more like a software enthusiast thing, i just want an aviator thing. I think I need it to evolve a bit first :-(

I think fewer and fewer people are going to make the switch to SE. Too much trouble reinstalling addons, configuring .cfg files, etc for something SE users have said doesn't produce a performance increase, if anything more studdering with 1-3 Avg FPS loss. The only hope would we an effective and highly extensive service pack for the existing FSX