Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

737 NG Tool calculator

Wow. Almost looks like the real OPT! Would be better if it were available for the iPad. Is it available on the iPad?

Brian Nellis.

Brian Nellis

Thanks michael :)

Just installs on your windows. Looks good doesn't it

Vernon Howells

Looks good doesn't it

Looks more professional than TOPCAT. Does it do a better job. I don't know. I only use TOPCAT for the MD-11, 77LR and the 777F. I have never used TOPCAT for the NGX. I just takeoff on long runways. Payload 35000 lbs., D-2, assumed temp of 45C.

I would like to find a review on it.

Seems like you have your own policy there ;)

Vernon Howells

Vernon

I forgot Flaps 5. I would call it laziness rather than policy.

Haha whatever floats your boat ;) i've posted on the forum site simflight asking about it

Vernon Howells

doesn't do Derates does it?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Yeh thats been included in the update.

How does it compare to TOPCAT?

Vernon Howells

Vernon

I remember this thread in the PMDG 777 Forum - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/459035-unable-to-override-fmc-v-speeds/?hl=+toper. Richard McDonald Woods the OP might be able to give you some info on how TOPER compares to TOPCAT. Send him a PM and see if he can help you.

Here's thread from the NGX Forum - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/385774-new-cheap-toper-calculator-tool-takeoff-performance-calculator/?hl=+toper. A little old but...

i just bought it and i can say it looks more professional, and it your use to AuraSim's performance calculator the you'll get the hang of it fast. however, you cant calculator   landing ( that i can see) and it doesn't  give you rwy margins so i cant measure if it accurate  but dose give you a Select temp. you also cant change the Nav data. over all, it seems to be a good program and it has a lot of room to improve. overall its a ok alternative to topcat, as for me, i will keep using topcat and will use this if topcat dont work for me.

doesn't  Topcat do the  same  with pfpx  in combination?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg