ryanbatcund

Non Sequential Layer (scenery library error)?

Anyone seen this error before?  I just added an afcad from FSX to P3D, which I placed in the addon scenery folder (which I had to create of course) and added it manually.

I got this error as soon as I put it in.

nonseqlayering.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bump......Sorry i cant help,  but would also like to know what it is 

Yes, I have seen this. Fighting it right now. It seems that scenery added to the scenery.cfg by Scenery Config Editor does not check the add-on.xml files for next scenery layer so duplicate layers are created. I have no idea how to correct this except hand editing, but with over 500 layers, holy crap.

Is there a layer tracking .cfg for both types/methods of add-ons? I think LM has created a nightmare for v4 users. I even have the AddonOrganizer and it does not correct or catch the error. 

I have had this occur a couple of times. I allowed the sim to correct the sequencing and was able to continue flying without issues.

I get it every time I add a layer and wonder why it keeps happening.  I never saw it in FSX or in P3D 1, 2, or 3.

Yes...I started having this problem when I added Tongass via the scenery library.

If I let LM fix it, Tongass high and low are in the wrong location.

I have found this is normal when you 'manually' add scenery instead of putting it in the addon-scenery.xml or other .xml.  Whenever you manually add new scenery, I always make sure I move the new scenery up or down to the proper location before I click okay.  It will happen too if I activate a photoscenery during setup for a flight.  P3Dv4 made some major changes to adding scenery.