Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13MAY15] Intercontinental breakfast, anyone?

That's why some are still very happy to do there 747TQ ;-)

One day I will buy one Andre, when I have lots of money to spare lol!

Kind regards

Will the cargo versions of the 747, including both the -400 and -8, have the front end of the aircraft open up like the legacy 747 PMDG introduced a number of years ago.

Not sure why we'd do this in the older versions and then leave an aircraft-specific function out now.

Also, they had an option to position a front-end loader in front of the aircraft that looked like it was ready to load the cargo.

...on the other hand, my bet would be that, with the rise of other programs like GSX, I doubt we'll go into modeling ground support equipment.

Kyle Rodgers

Excellent work guys!

Not sure why we'd do this in the older versions and then leave an aircraft-specific function out now.

...on the other hand, my bet would be that, with the rise of other programs like GSX, I doubt we'll go into modeling ground support equipment.

I have read on the Fsdreamteam forums that they are working on a cargo version of GSX. I haven't heard much news on it but I believe it is in development. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

+2 :)

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Gents,

If you have something substantive to add, please post it. Otherwise, please refrain from the "+[n]" practice. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Kyle Rodgers

Back in mid-May, Robert showed us some previews of the external model of the 747-8i that's being developed presently and said that beta testing "hopefully won't be too much longer". I was just wondering if, now that it's nearly July, the 747-400 and/or 747-8i are at a stage where we'll be getting some kind of update? While it's great that the DC6 is motoring along for X-Plane, I don't have that platform and I am very keen to see how the 747's are going for FSX.

Back in mid-May, Robert showed us some previews of the external model of the 747-8i that's being developed presently and said that beta testing "hopefully won't be too much longer". I was just wondering if, now that it's nearly July, the 747-400 and/or 747-8i are at a stage where we'll be getting some kind of update? While it's great that the DC6 is motoring along for X-Plane, I don't have that platform and I am very keen to see how the 747's are going for FSX.

I think you misinterpreted that post. Can you provide a link?

Kyle Rodgers

Is the 747 already in Beta testing?

Nope. Thus my last post that was wondering how he interpreted that.

Only the 6 is in Beta.

Kyle Rodgers