Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Any really good Cirrus SR 22T ?

I like acft with dark panels - makes it feel nice and industrial hehe

Um...not sure what that means, but there is a brightness control for both displays.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Cant wait for your Citation V3... I really need a good private jet to fly.

Thanks bar. The Citation XLS+ 3.0 with a full Pro Line 21 suite w/Full FMS and RealNav data will preceed the CX3.0 at this juncture. B)

Ooh, Ron that heavy black background has to go, it makes my eyes ache and I dont know if its just me but the grey text is just about invisible without highlighting it. Other than that, good to see the Eaglesoft team active again !

Thanks Louis, we'll have another look at the individual product feature list pages. Folks tell us the new site is easy on the eyes as are the forums.

I like acft with dark panels - makes it feel nice and industrial hehe

Brian, as you may know, Cessna used to have grey panels and have recently changed to the dark grey panels on select models.

Example: XLS+. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Um...not sure what that means, but there is a brightness control for both displays.

Haha we're all talking about different things - website, cirrus, and the upcoming C560 lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Haha we're all talking about different things - website, cirrus, and the upcoming C560 lol

HaHa, to be clear the XLS+ C560, and the Cirrus Turbo's BOTH use the dark grey panels. The new site will have a fresh look with regard to text colors on specific pages. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just so that I post support question in the right place, where can I find the official Eaglesoft SR22 support forum? I believe I tried to get access a few times but never got any email in return. Maybe I am just confused about where to go.

Thanks,

Thierry

Just so that I post support question in the right place, where can I find the official Eaglesoft SR22 support forum? I believe I tried to get access a few times but never got any email in return. Maybe I am just confused about where to go.

Thanks,

Thierry

Registerd and activated? If so you will see each product forum as you scan the main forum page top to bottom.

Let us know via the support email if there are problems. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks for the quick reply. I just registered again and got the email telling me that my account needs to be approved by an administrator. In the past the process would just stop there. Let's see if this time it is different.

Thierry

Thanks bar. The Citation XLS+ 3.0 with a full Pro Line 21 suite w/Full FMS and RealNav data will preceed the CX3.0 at this juncture. B)

I will probably buy both XLS and CX v3. I own your Citation X v2 and really loved it, But it wont work with P3D... I must say you, guys, really save the virtual bizjet market. We dont have much quality addons on this side...We only have addons that look nice but dont actually work...

I will probably buy both XLS and CX v3. I own your Citation X v2 and really loved it

Glad to hear it Bar.. The situation you describe is one that we are working to change. This is no small task as can be seen by a few competitors attempts.

As real pilots know and understand, systems depth and fidelity, which actually performs and functions in close proximity to the real thing is key to actually enjoying the simulated flight experience...

We'll continue along these lines and add pleasing visual models and texture sets using latest techniques and tools to the mix as well. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png