Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

thats good to know, installing navigraph manually is easy, just time consuming, the manager spoiled me.orbx is the least of my worries, i just want all my planes working,i had just bought the carenado phenom 300, i either over activated it, trying to install it, or it simply doesnt work.

FSiPanel 10.0.0.74 works great with V3. Only thing to do: Path correct in Setup-Tab (NO new Installation is required). Weather download and import also works.

Greetings

Ralf

Installed the NG & 777 this afternoon with no problems at all

In the Navigraph FMS Data all you have to do is go to P3D and manual select the new v3 location. Save run update. All worked perfect.

No need to installing navigraph manually. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

fsuipc was updated today to 4.946

Where?  I cannot find anything beyond 4.944?

Ian R Tyldesley

If you Dl the 4.944 and up zip it, its the new version

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Installed the NG & 777 this afternoon with no problems at all

David, do the landing lights in the 777 illuminate the ground from the VC on your system? The NGX does, but the 777 does not on my system. When switching to outside view, the landing lights are there, but not from the VC.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Hi Carlo,

Not looked at night will have a look now for you.

I think it is actually 4.946, i just don't think he has updated the webpage.

About 1 min before you did that I edited my reply above Ian :)

Curiously, FSUIPC still doesn't want to register, or provide any functions. 

Ian R Tyldesley

PMDG 777 Light test

All Fine Carlo I think!

Default Airport EGNX

777nightEGNX.jpg

FlightBeam KSFO 

KSFONight777.jpg

I only use it for Air Traffic manager and its now working even see's and report P3D v3

PMDG 777 Light test

All Fine Carlo I think!

Thanks for testing David! So I have to check my installation of the 777...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Same thing for me. Rerun the installer and it never pops up the option to register. Is that what you are seeing?

Chris

A new version of FSUIPC has been uploaded.  Pete thinks that the old version was corrupt.  Redownloaded and reinstalled, all is now well.

Ian R Tyldesley