Sign in to follow this  
moey124

WRX doesnt work on pmdg 737

I clicked WRX on the pmdg 737 cockpit and it didn't show me the weather.. and it was raining. how does this work. and this is a fresh installation.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have ASN installed as your weather program? It's required for the radar to work.

Sean Campbell

I clicked WRX on the pmdg 737 cockpit and it didn't show me the weather.. and it was raining. how does this work. and this is a fresh installation.

Do you have ASN?

So does this replace my rex? So that means i cant use rex weather? Just want to clarify? And is this better than rex weather ?

So does this replace my rex? So that means i cant use rex weather? Just want to clarify? And is this better than rex weather ?

Many people use REX for visuals and ASN for weather. Currently, you absolutely need ASN to use the weather radar.

Do you have ASN installed as your weather program? It's required for the radar to work.

Do you have ASN?

Glad no one asked a third time, lol.

Glad no one asked a third time, lol.

And if someone did, I wonder what would have happened?  Perhaps something similar to saying Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!  :crazy:

-Jim

And if someone did, I wonder what would have happened? Perhaps something similar to saying Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! :crazy:

-Jim

Lol, well I always find it funny on forums when someone asks a question and then a few people will post the same answer right after each other like they didn't see that someone already answered.

In this case one person asked if he had ASN since it was required, then Kyle asked the same thing only two post later. I just thought it was funny that the same thing was asked twice.

Lol, well I always find it funny on forums when someone asks a question and then a few people will post the same answer right after each other like they didn't see that someone already answered.

In this case one person asked if he had ASN since it was required, then Kyle asked the same thing only two post later. I just thought it was funny that the same thing was asked twice.

Quoting the post generates an email to the person, thus why I repeated the question in my own way.

Yeah, I see that all too often myself.

-Jim

Ok, I have ASN and have just dl'd sp1d and "repaired" both sets of planes. Nothing is happening when I press the WXR button and, yes, it's raining!

I have had ASN for awhile now and it runs fine with my 777.

If  you just did  the  repair options  sometimes  this  way  doesn't  work  with some users  ,  others had to uninstall  completely  the aircraft and  any left over  folders   and  do a complete  re install  of  the aircraft.   Before  you do this make  sure  you run the operation centre   so  all   you liveries will be  installed   again  once  you have  re installed  the aircraft  again

Did  you follow  the faqs  in post 3 ?

Ok, I have ASN and have just dl'd sp1d and "repaired" both sets of planes. Nothing is happening when I press the WXR button and, yes, it's raining!

I have had ASN for awhile now and it runs fine with my 777.

You can't "repair" both planes to get the update. The installer you downloaded was a full installer and not an incremental update.

As posted in the general forum: uninstall/reinstall.

See the full procedure, here: http://www.avsim.com/topic/463861-installing-fsx-and-fsxse-updates/

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.