Sign in to follow this  
hillsboy

No airport buildings at KTVL Lake Tahoe

I have 20 ORBX airports, all in working order, however I cannot get the airport buildings and AI aircraft to display at KTVL.   NA Northern CA is working fine also.  

Anyone know how to fix this?

John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What Martin said,

Might sound silly, but do you have them options ticked in the KTVL control panel 

Thanks for the response, nothing silly about it.  I did check the panel, and even reinstalled Northern CA and LTVL again.  Also pushed my scenery sliders up for my higher end pc.   Still no luck, but maybe they'll pop up one of these days....

JOHN

Have no idea why this occurs but I have same issue at ORBX Moorabbin YMMB. There are just dark 'shadows' on the ground where the buildings should be.  My work-around is to start FSX with a default aircraft (trike) at a default airport (in my case YPID), wait till it loads, and then load a saved flight at Moorabbin. All the buildings etc then appear. All very odd - but it works for me

Bob

MartinRex was correct, just install the latest ORBXlibs and you should find the airports buildings reappear.

My scenery for the KTVL, looks very poor. I have the latest everything. Where is the KTVL Control Panel?  What sliders?