Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

A2A Simulations Sale

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, Elaine. This is not your prompting them again like last year, is it?

Well Done.

Yes, and i only picked up the B377 only a couple of weeks ago  :fool:  

Hi Folks,

LOL - these sales are killing my bank account...

:wink:

Thanks for the heads up...

Regards,
Scott

Am toying with their Spitfire. May also go for the Comanche.

Alan_Alan likes the Spitfire,  You gotta be careful with your over heating, loads to learn on that one, beautiful fighter.    The Comanche really is a show stopper, for me anyway, My favourite GA plane ever.   

Alan_Alan likes the Spitfire,  You gotta be careful with your over heating, loads to learn on that one, beautiful fighter.    The Comanche really is a show stopper, for me anyway, My favourite GA plane ever.   

Warmest Wishes for Christmas, Elaine.

That does it for me, your endorsements! Gotta grab them now. Is yours with the Accu-Sim?

Happy Xmas to you to Rick. 

All the GA planes for P3D,  Cherokee, C182 and the Comanche all have the Accusim built into the Installer.    The Spitfire is the only fighter i don't have.  I use my P51 for them angry flights  

But yes any A2A planes that i migrated over i have also bought the Accusim,  it brings the planes to life 

Hi Elaine

Can you help out with your contacts at A2A, please?

Just bought the Piper Comanche, but wanted the combo FSX+P3D version, and instead hit the FSX purchase button. Have posted to their Forum but no response, and I want to get that FSX+P3D combo in the sale and that sale ends today. So, unless I can return that FSX version downloaded but not yet installed, I'll be stuck with an FSX version only. So, if you can do anything to resolve this, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

I take it your name is BrizeBrit over there? I will send a PM to Lewis (one of the moderators), and see if i can get a response.

Just bought the Piper Comanche, but wanted the combo FSX+P3D version, and instead hit the FSX purchase button.

Yeah Rick...  just PM Lewis (Lewis - A2A).

He should get you squared away.

-Rob

Thank you very much, Christopher and Rob. Will do as suggested. Only hope I still have time to get in before 'close of play' tonight.

I take it your name is BrizeBrit over there? I will send a PM to Lewis (one of the moderators), and see if i can get a response.

If you can do that for me,Christopher, I'd be mighty obliged as I've just been to the Community page and I do not see a link/whatever to PM him.

I just PM'd him Rick. Hopefully you'll hear something soon.

-Rob

Edit (21:40z): Rick, I see Lewis has just responded to your post at A2A Forums...

Thanks to you two, Christopher, and Rob, I did indeed hear from Lewis and have replied to him.

Fingers crossed, I can get it all sorted before the sale deadline concludes.

Hello Rick,  hope you got sorted ok.  I'm afraid my power of sway doesn't reach that far.   :smile:   Wish it did though,  Maybe not, power might not suit my personality,  actually i know for a fact it wouldn't  :smile:

Hi Elaine. Well, put it this way, thanks to Christopher and Rob, here, I'm fingers crossed hoping Lewis will sort it out sometime tonight.

I was under the impression you had ............er.....mmm......influences at A2A!

• Upvote 1

Sale has been extended until Jan 1st. but today you can add an extra 10% off if you pick it up from PCAviator.

35% off total. Not bad.

Sale has been extended until Jan 1st. but today you can add an extra 10% off if you pick it up from PCAviator.

35% off total. Not bad.

Pity I did not hold off as I thought the sale was going to be over on the 27th.

PS. Thanks for that heads-up. Just picked LatinVFR's KSAN. Too late on the A2A's, but their service deserved the buys.

Have they sorted it out for you, Rick?

Yes, Christopher, Lewis sorted it all out. Superlative service from A2A, to say the least.

Yes, Christopher, Lewis sorted it all out. Superlative service from A2A, to say the least.

Good stuff Rick, glad to hear it.  Yes A2A know what there about aright 

Good stuff Rick, glad to hear it.  Yes A2A know what there about aright 

a fantastic company with a great atitude as ell as great planes....

i feel i bought a plane plane or two but ended up wiht a friend.

I finally gave in and bought the Comanche. I was hesitant to do so as the other A2A GA aircraft - though very well done - were a bit boring for me and ended up spending most of their rime in my hanger.

Glad i bought the Comanche though, this really is the GA equivalent of a classic sports car, and will be my go-to single engine GA for the forseeable future.