Sign in to follow this  
jeanrup

Airbus A320 for p3d

Hi there

I´m looking for a A320 addon (payware) for P3D. Any ideas?

J. Rasmussen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Aerosoft Airbus. Its currently the best one that FSX/P3D has available. If you are willing to wait a little longer FSLabs is creating a new one. Not sure of the release date yet, but if you google Fslabs Airbus and go to the forum, might find some answers. 

Get the Aerosoft Airbus: it's indeed the best right now. And do NOT wait for FSLabs!!!!!!! That new one has been announced decades ago and nothing ever gets released.

@J van E

LOL, it has been 5 years in the making, im sure that it is getting close. Hopefully. 

I´m a Little confused, are there versions of Aerosoft?

J.R

Get the Aerosoft Airbus: it's indeed the best right now. And do NOT wait for FSLabs!!!!!!! That new one has been announced decades ago and nothing ever gets released.

They still haven't even fixed the Concord for P3D yet, and it  has been out a couple of years at least. 

I truly admire the forbearance of the responders here...such gentle guidance...allow me to help...

Jeanrup....you are definitely in the right place...Congratulations!

-it's great that you are into Flight simming...it's terrific that you found Avsim...WELCOME!!!

However, Jeanrup, by your A320 question, it's obvious you have not availed yourself of Avsim's resources.

Had you researched the same question using the forum's Search function, before you post a query, you would have found literally thousands of answers....AND...opinions...which, like the sphinctered termination of the alimentary canal, everyone has.

Avsim forums is the largest SEARCHABLE Aviation simulation forum in the world. It's wonderfully kind, knowledgable, and responsive members have contributed to the value of Avsim, it's database, for tens of years...thanks to our lamentably deceased founder, Tom Allensworth. The database ... The store-house of questions and answers has remarkably amazing depth and breadth.

....familiarize yourself with it. Use it...yes, there are some maddening search quirks, like not being able to use search terms shorter than four characters, but the "right question", will save you tons of time.

Don't get me wrong, we welcome your questions, but you will find you will be a happier and a more productive flyer, faster…if you search first.

If I can help you with your search technique, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Chas

Sounds like the Aerosoft forum in the CRJ preview topic with over a million posts...hahah. 

While the Aerosoft is good, the FSLabs should be up to PMDG level. It is supposed to be in Beta already, however I'm pretty sure that they said it will be released for FSX first, and then P3D so it might still be a ways away.

<p>What about the BBS airbus compared to the Aerosoft ?<br />

<br />

My only experience is with the good ole' PSS Airbus, and Jeehell FMGS in a commercial sim + pmAirbus I own.<br />

I tried the Aerosoft only once, and found it pretty..... funky in terms of flight dynamics. Too much powerful, climbs too fast, deccelerate too easily. A global feeling of a lack of inertia so to speak.<br />

The PFD calibration is a bit weird too : artificial horizon banks too much compared to the actual plane banking, the acceleration vectors on the IAS are a bit overmultiplied.<br />

On the positive side though, the joystick feedback is excellent (FBW wise), the engine management was quite good, the MCDU has most pages coded in for a standard flight.<br />

I've read somewhere that only the normal law was implemented so don't expect any abnormal-incident simulation.</p>

Well I'm involved in testing the 1.3 patch for FSX:MS but others are testing for Steam and P3D.

It will be released in the not too distant future. Just tidying up fuel consumption and a few other things.

VAS is improved by 300-400Mb. :smile:

Hi there

I´m looking for a A320 addon (payware) for P3D. Any ideas?

J. Rasmussen

Jean,

All of the previous posters were right. The Aerosoft A320 is the only way to go at the moment. Black Box Simulations is a paid beta product. The Wilco is meh. The FSLabs is close (and will be as good as it gets), but only for FSX at this time.

The Aerosoft support material is pretty good, but there are several YouTube part and full flights. The Aerosoft forum is available for support.

Aerosoft is also putting the finishing touches on the A330. Will now have a quality Airbus long range alternative to Boeing aircraft. Not PMDG level, but systems faithful. This is not criticism. Aerosoft make no bones that they are not after the PMDG FSLabs buyer.

Good luck!

Would love to see the FSLabs version. I may buy the Aerosoft version to see what it's like compared to the real thing...