Sign in to follow this  
ashepherd316

Traffic optimiser

Anyone using air traffic manager in p3d v3.2 can't seem to get it to work.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It works just fine in my setup.  What isn't working?

The error message i get is unhandled exception FSUIPC_Error#14:FSUIPC_ERR_RUNNING. FSUIPC is not running. any ideas on what to do thanks.

Ditto - No problems here either.

Pete Dowson is probably the best the man to answer that one. Have you tried a reinstall of Traffic Manager and FSUIPC?

I just used it again and had it eliminate 70% of the traffic at KATL, and it worked as advertised.  Good suggestions from David above.  Hope you get it sorted.

It's working okay here. Make sure you have the most recent FSUIPC (4.949i) and the correct version of SimConnect installed.

Ah where do i get fsuipc from i never installed any fsuipc thanks.

Here's a link.  This is a payware application.  Suggest you read the documentation since you're not familiar with this very important software for FSX/P3D.

Guys, can this Traffic Optimiser also keep the rw clear of traffic at approach ?

Sometimes and mostly after a several hours flight , I am at final , just to find that there is traffic on the rw...

Very annoying

Gerard, good time to practice a go-around then... :-)

i can download it for free will the traffic optimiser not work with the free version.

It may very well work with free version, I've had the paid version for so many years that I have forgotten what bells and whistles are left out of free version. Just try it.

It works really well, but I have found that it causes occasional pronounced stutters in P3D when it does it thing near a new airport. Since I have stopped using it those pauses have gone away. Too bad, because I really like the idea behind the program.

I used this with my traffic 6 and realized that it was doing nothing most of the time (deleting 0 aircraft and boats). Perhaps mytraffic already optimizes traffic?