Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

FTXC2 reverting backwards

Damn I just patched my P3D V3 and had to update my FTX Central 2, rolled back as well... why we only see topics after doing an update? Should have a popup before every update "Check avsim forum if someone else had trouble with this update".

And the boss John Venema also wrote today that only 10 out of 7000 users are affected and have problems after migrating :Thinking:.

Regards

Ralf

Well if he did say that, it's a complete and utter farce. I count 5 or 6 people in this thread alone and there's a bunch of people posting in their forums too. That's only the people who have said anything. I'm sure there's a bunch that restored backups or started from scratch again too.

The boss over at Orbx has advised us users that the FTX Central updater has been turned off until the server migration is stabilized and they can address the issues fully.  So don't bother trying to update.

Thats odd I just got fresh updates today. Decided to upload but not before backing up and everything appears to be working perfectly  :dance:

ZORAN

I see the library's on the support page are to V160528 again but still unable to reach the forums, I would rather wait till the forum is back up again to hear any statements from the team as my system restore has put everything back as it was before the drama started and certainly don't want to deal with another mess.

Cheers Rod.

What can I say?  That's what the man said.  If you got the updates you wanted, then good for you!

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Im positive this is the patched version. I backed up and opened central and got an update that changed it back to the hybrid version however straight after there was another update that changed it to the latest non hybrid auto version and its stayed there working as intended and no further updates so I fully expect an announcement from them whenever they are back on line which doesn't look like anytime soon..

ZORAN

Ftx  forum is  back up  this is  quoted  from  jv  himself

However, here's what we don't want folks to do:

• Don't try to establish expert solutions on non-Orbx forums - this is only going to do further damage to your installations.

• Don't try to manually revert to the pre-unified FTX Central setup. The migration is a very complex process and cannot be easily reverted.

• If you haven't downloaded the latest Orbxlibs or migrated FTX Central, please hold off doing so for a few days until the team can push a fix out.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

All good, site has been up for quite a while and just the usual topics so things look sorted

ZORAN

Me too. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440