Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

This might be the biz jet I've been waiting for

As I suspected and was worried about... this is a Carenado aircraft. They are showing off their pro-line avionics on youtube.

Not sure if this is allowed but we'd very much like a link to this video please...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Where do you see a mention of the Lear?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Looks like they are trying to explain how their version of the Rockwell-Collins Pro Line 21TM works. They specifically mention torque in one video (which leads me to believe this is from their King Air) and they also state selecting DIR on a wapoint in a flightplan will intercept, which means their logic is still flawed. 

Where do you see a mention of the Lear?

In the description of the Lear announcement they talk about a ProLine21 and Carenado is showing off a ProLine 21. I admit it was still a guess.

This Learjet has nothing to do with Carenado.

Then why are these secret developers so secret about everything?

01_zps0veftbt7.jpg

5 pages of anticipation ?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

As I suspected and was worried about... this is a Carenado aircraft. They are showing off their pro-line avionics on youtube.

Link ?

Link ?

Carenado posted the link on their facebook page.  There was absolutely no mention of the Lear and the poster who stated Carenado was the developer had no basis for making that claim, other than taking a random shot in the dark.

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

I admit it was still a guess.

Well if you admit it was a guess why did you say below that it's a Carenado aircraft if you're only guessing. Caranado would have probably just announced it a while back if it was theirs, like they always do.

Why not? They don't owe us anything. In due time they'll reveal themselves and their work.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well if you admit it was a guess why did you say below that it's a Carenado aircraft if you're only guessing. Caranado would have probably just announced it a while back if it was theirs, like they always do.

Why not? They don't owe us anything. In due time they'll reveal themselves and their work.

you sure look emotionally invested in hyping up a plane you "claim" to know nothing about. and running around insulting me because i didn't jump on your bandwagon. Isn't advertising prohibited here? Reminds me of all the popup accounts years ago that talked up the "great" Captain sim

You've made the accusation. Make your case...especially regarding the advertising bit.

you sure look emotionally invested in hyping up a plane you "claim" to know nothing about.

I made one post to bring it to the attention of the community. There is a lot of interest in biz jets and not a lot of people make good quality ones. The rest of my posts have been directed mainly at you being a negatively nelly.

and running around insulting me because i didn't jump on your bandwagon. Isn't advertising prohibited here?

I've never insulted you. Advertising is prohibited here but bringing an article about an upcoming produc that we know nothing about besides what was written in an article from an undisclosed developer is not advertising. Posting a direct link to a page where you buy something is advertising and is not allowed here.

Your the one who keeps complaining about them not contacting other developers and complaining about their secrecy.

Then you state it as a fact that you discovered it's Carenado which is proven false, then admit you were just taking a guess.

For some reason you seem to be very against a product we know very little about. Maybe it will be great and maybe it won't be. Maybe it will be horrible, but why not wait until it's released before passing such negative commentary on it.

Reminds me of all the popup accounts years ago that talked up the "great" Captain sim

I'm hardly a pop up account. Been here 6 years which is 3 years longer than you.

I think that before making anymore baseless accusations you should speak from fact rather than guesses or assumptions before commenting on this thread any further.

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Isn't advertising prohibited here

Nothing  wrong in bringing up what Jim  has  done,is not  advertising  as  you seem to be accusing  Jim off. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think that before making anymore baseless accusations you should speak from fact rather than guesses or assumptions before commenting on this thread any further.

I have banned 777200lrf from this topic forever.  He has also been warned for trolling and suspended from posting.  I have a short leash....

Advertising on AVSIM is prohibited but we do allow providing information about upcoming (incoming) projects.  This is not advertising as the product has not been released.  The product is still under development.  Even if it had been released, we allow one topic to let our members know it has been released.  After that, the topics about the release of the product or links to the store are removed.  Simple as that. 

I'm going to place the "Risk of Closure" notice on this topic as it does appear to be going South.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10