Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

This might be the biz jet I've been waiting for

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow I am so into biz jets right now, good for long hauls and short hops. Large airfields or small. Will be waiting for this, hope the systems are descent, in love with flysimware 35A for now.

Is this the MilViz Lear?

Article says unnamed group, so I don't think so.

The VC screen shots look good though and so did the product description.

Article says unnamed group, so I don't think so.

The VC screen shots look good though and so did the product description.

If the article doesn't mention the group then how can you tell me I am wrong?

It's not ours.  As of this moment, our Lear 60XR is on hold till we see what this one's all about.

It's not ours.  As of this moment, our Lear 60XR is on hold till we see what this one's all about.

But what if the systems turn out to be Carenado-level, we'll now be in Q1 2017... Too bad, this was truly a plane I was wishing for.

We are still actively working on the PL-21/FMS300 (for the KA and the Avanti) and we have NO intention of stopping.  There'd be minor changes to those systems leaving us only the time to do the OTHER systems and wrap the painting.  We are also working on code that would make all those systems relatively quick to do...  That would be likely Q2-Q3 2017 release if this one is not so good.

Milviz: I hope your Lear does come to pass based on my past experience with your products. 

Dave

We do appreciate the kudos (and trust!).

*Throws panties at Milviz* 

We love you Viz!

Well it does look good! I've no doubt MV will be excellent too!

NM MV cancelled :(

NM MV cancelled

Read above, it's not cancelled, just on hold - if "the other one" falls short of expectations, they'll bring it.

Read above, it's not cancelled, just on hold - if "the other one" falls short of expectations, they'll bring it.

It's cancelled per their official forums.  My guess is that these other guys are going to be first-to-market so that's why Milviz decided to cancel.

It's cancelled per their official forums.  My guess is that these other guys are going to be first-to-market so that's why Milviz decided to cancel.

Crap.  I now have this gut feeling that "the other guys" will deliver an empty pretty shell.  The Lear was to me the one business jet worth waiting for. :(

Their add looks a lot like a Carenado add. Flashy but attractive.

Just what FSX/P3D needs, more eye candy addons with no systems, lots of bugs that never get fixed, and the quality developers staying away because they'd sell less trying to compete.

Hold on guys we haven't even seen the finished product yet. I'm cautiously optimistic too though.

Every set of shots for add-ons from a dev is an ad - isn't that the point?

Just what FSX/P3D needs, more eye candy addons with no systems,

Really, no systems ?

"PL21 system complete with FMS, manual route entry, Sids/Stars LNAV/VNAV etc."

Just what FSX/P3D needs, more eye candy addons with no systems, lots of bugs that never get fixed, and the quality developers staying away because they'd sell less trying to compete.

Do you not think you're jumping the gun a bit there? Carenado are not producing it.

Pessimistic much? They've listed a few of the systems in the link I posted. A bit early to start judging, no?

For now it's the Carenado Hawker with Bert's amazing GTN mod that I use...  a native Lear with PL21 glass ... DROOOOOOOOOOOL

We do appreciate the kudos (and trust!).

I agree with him your 737 is a work of art and the FPS it gets is amazing,in p3dv3 I'm usually at 60fps in the 737 at payware airports. I don't know what yal did with that thing but just wow!

We need a good looking Lear though the only one we have now is Lionheart's flysimware might have systems depth but in the VC it isn't the prettiest girl in town. Systems are great but visuals are what makes immersion otherwise we'd all still be flying fs2000. I'm also interested in the Lear 25 that is comming out soon.

I'm also interested in the Lear 25 that is comming out soon.

Which one?  I know there is a LJ35 WIP over at FSDeveloper...  seems to have slowed down I guess though.