Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

A new traffic program

or you could say 'Extreme'ly strange   :Devil:

:wink:

Rich Sennett

Identical screen shots and now removed from FSS?  Yep, sounds like pirated software.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Awesome!!  I got a reply from FSS yesterday, they could not provide anything from the download for me to look at citing privacy reasons.  I am glad that it is gone, I detest dishonesty.

Nice work picking this up Rich!  I am going to email JustFlight telling them what fine people we have here at AVSIM once their site is back up and running.

\Robert Hamlich/

Awesome!!  I got a reply from FSS yesterday, they could not provide anything from the download for me to look at citing privacy reasons.  I am glad that it is gone, I detest dishonesty.

Nice work picking this up Rich!  I am going to email JustFlight telling them what fine people we have here at AVSIM once their site is back up and running.

Rob not even sure how it would make it to FFS site - baffled on that one

Rich Sennett

Why don't you guys continue to use the fabulous Ultimate Traffic II? I know it is not P3D native, but I have had it running since P3D 3.0 using the EMT and it runs flawlessly. Didn't have to buy another lesser quality AI program either. Now the EMT is removed and I am happily on my way.

This I think is still the best solution. 

I'm not sure either Rich, somehow it got through.  It is not confirmed as pirated material though and I doubt we will hear anything more about it.  Suffice as to say that if someone went through all the trouble of creating an AI package they would have made the extra effort to market it a little better.  I am sure FSS will make an extra effort at vetting future material before it is uploaded.  

\Robert Hamlich/

Oh this is getting interesting, now this guy is trying to sell a global ship AI Package:

I think it is from one of our own members who designed it as freeware:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/459116-global-ai-ship-traffic-fsx-and-p3d-news-and-support/#entry3147878

I have PM'd the member with all the information and have been in contact with the publishers.  As much as I would like to post a nasty remark at his pic hosting site I think it would be best to give the publishers time to take care of things.  I will send the hosting site an email and hopefully they will shut his page down.

Compare our members Maersk line ship (3rd pic down) from the link above to this one, then tell me:

a99f080e-49c5-4a93-81d5-9575b39cf43a_zps

Exactly, it's the same ship!

\Robert Hamlich/

What??????? :Hmmmph:

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Oh this is getting interesting, now this guy is trying to sell a global ship AI Package:

I think it is from one of our own members who designed it as freeware:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/459116-global-ai-ship-traffic-fsx-and-p3d-news-and-support/#entry3147878

I have PM'd the member with all the information and have been in contact with the publishers.  As much as I would like to post a nasty remark at his pic hosting site I think it would be best to give the publishers time to take care of things.  I will send the hosting site an email and hopefully they will shut his page down.

Wow getting crazy out there - thanks for heads up Rob

Rich Sennett

Let's make sure we each do all we can to prevent such theft and fraud as much as much as possible.

We need to keep our eyes open and alert to protect the integrity of our hobby..

Thank you Robert!

Kind regards,

Why don't you guys continue to use the fabulous Ultimate Traffic II?

Schedules are too old now but yes it does work great. I just use MyTraffic6 for now as it has better schedules and cargo schedules. I do use FSDT KMEM to fly FedEx routes and MyTraffic6 populates the cargo ramp extremely well.

To make UT2 up to date would be too much work when MyTraffic6 does what I am looking for

Matthew Kane

Hi Guys,

Thanks for fighting illegal copying and sales of files. I can confirm the ships are mine and i have contacted the usual webstores - it is not first time someone try this and the guy will be presented a claim of 90.000+ USD in case we find the ships for sale anywhere :D I have a very good legal partner :D :D :D

Best regards

Henrik Nielsen

• Upvote 2

Thought I would tag this topic with a Scam Alert!  Hopefully not too many around the web bought the software before it was removed.

• Upvote 3

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10