Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

A new traffic program

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Those models make me shudder. The screenshot with the various Delta machines? Not exactly 2016 in wavy gravy.

I can't even find a website for the developer or any other info besides the few things it says on the product description.

Only 3 screen shots? Really?

Where do to get support?

I don't know, seems to be missing too much info for me. Never heard of it before and when I can't even find a google link for the developer it seems fishy.

I don't know, seems to be missing too much info for me. Never heard of it before and when I can't even find a google link for the developer it seems fishy.

Fishy yes, and an A320 in Continental livery ? ( first screen shot ) Would not touch it with a barge pole.

And the developer has a Gmail account. Nothing wrong with a gmail account, but not one attatched to a so called developer.

What is "Normal" FSX?  Without Acceleration?  Hopefully the beta testers will be able to provide more info.

Maybe my standards are really low, but the 3 screens don't look too bad to my eyes.  Then again, I am still using Ultimate Traffic 2 and my old computer does not play well with 2048 or 4096 textures, so I am accustomed to looking at a 1024 virtual world. :wink:

I would like to see more information before ditching UT2 for something like this.

In the screens available, the models looks too much similar to the MT6a models to me.....

• Upvote 2

Whoops, sorry I started another thread on this in the FSX subforum. I contacted the developer and there is neither a website nor a Facebook page up yet. As to the sample screen captures, the liveries are out of date as Continental and Airtran are long gone.

I'm a little leery of the product. I contacted the developer and they confirmed that they do not have either a website or a Facebook page, which these days seems a bit curious. The only trace of the developer on the Internet is a Gmail email address.

I'm a little leery of the product. I contacted the developer and they confirmed that they do not have either a website or a Facebook page, which these days seems a bit curious. The only trace of the developer on the Internet is a Gmail email address.

Bought many products that dont have a website and been quite happy   :wink:

• Upvote 1

All you need are a few AVSIM guinea pigs to test the waters, and then you will be good to go :wink:

I have sent an email to the FlightSim Store, no need for any of us to waste any money.  Let's see what they say.

I have sent an email to the FlightSim Store, no need for any of us to waste any money.  Let's see what they say.

Nice - looking forward to the response 

Let's see what the reply is.  I have asked for a few aircraft.cfg's and a couple of texture files, I'd like to compare them to the AI packages that I have and I might post the cfg's here if I can't find anything.  It just seems like the marketing attempt by the "developer" is half baked, for one thing, one would think that more effort would be out into the artwork.  All three screenshots are different in quality, not like they were taken by the "developer."

• Upvote 1

Hopefully it's not someone trying to sell the pirated AI packages that we see pop up for time to time. I won't mention them by name, but most of us know which ones in talking about.

Surely if it made it to the Flight Sim Store it already has been checked and verified by the Stores people ? 

Surely if it made it to the Flight Sim Store it already has been checked and verified by the Stores people ?

You'd think so.

Hopefully with the FSS losing the FTX account they don't turn into Simmarket and start selling some products that are free are level.

The thing with AI packages like UT2 and others is that they use freeware models from various authors but OBTAIN permission to do so, unlike the Pirates freeware programs. I wonder if the author of this new program has obtained such permissions to use models, paints or flight plans.

The whole thing just seems sketchy to me, mainly because the author has no website or forum and uses a gmail address for support.

• Upvote 1

Let's see what the reply is.  I have asked for a few aircraft.cfg's and a couple of texture files, I'd like to compare them to the AI packages that I have and I might post the cfg's here if I can't find anything.  It just seems like the marketing attempt by the "developer" is half baked, for one thing, one would think that more effort would be out into the artwork.  All three screenshots are different in quality, not like they were taken by the "developer."

The third one is an ORBX advertising screenshot; the 1st one just looks like a screenshot of the old MyTraffic.

Yes, 99% sure that the model in the second screen is a mytraffic one. I have it and the resemblance is too big to not think about it.

(Another "feature" of MT6 planes is that they don´t have registration numbers in their paints. At least, a great number of them. The model in the picture don´t have one too) :Whistle:

vueling.jpg

DETAIL: Look at the picture above. 7 windows in the tail section area and a vertical cut. Now, look at the "Vueling" plane in the second picture of the advertise product. The vertical "cut" line is there too.

So, are we saying here that this product looks suspect?

It looks like the jury of grizzled flightsim peers has decided.

• Upvote 1

So, are we saying here that this product looks suspect?

Well, i would not buy this before knowing more from the product.

It looks like the jury of grizzled flightsim peers has decided.

I´m not talking about the lack of information from the developer. I´m talking about the screen posted in the product advertise page. Though, i hope that i´m wrong.