Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

A new traffic program

Saw this on Flightsim store facebook - havent seen this offering before - doesnt mention P3D but thought I would share

Extreme Traffic 2016

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&products_id=3900&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&osCsid=cu2ta79aotbmfc7rscc98dmru6

Rich Sennett

Those models make me shudder. The screenshot with the various Delta machines? Not exactly 2016 in wavy gravy.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I can't even find a website for the developer or any other info besides the few things it says on the product description.

Only 3 screen shots? Really?

Where do to get support?

I don't know, seems to be missing too much info for me. Never heard of it before and when I can't even find a google link for the developer it seems fishy.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I don't know, seems to be missing too much info for me. Never heard of it before and when I can't even find a google link for the developer it seems fishy.

Fishy yes, and an A320 in Continental livery ? ( first screen shot ) Would not touch it with a barge pole.

And the developer has a Gmail account. Nothing wrong with a gmail account, but not one attatched to a so called developer.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

What is "Normal" FSX?  Without Acceleration?  Hopefully the beta testers will be able to provide more info.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Maybe my standards are really low, but the 3 screens don't look too bad to my eyes.  Then again, I am still using Ultimate Traffic 2 and my old computer does not play well with 2048 or 4096 textures, so I am accustomed to looking at a 1024 virtual world. :wink:

I would like to see more information before ditching UT2 for something like this.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

In the screens available, the models looks too much similar to the MT6a models to me.....

• Upvote 2

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Whoops, sorry I started another thread on this in the FSX subforum. I contacted the developer and there is neither a website nor a Facebook page up yet. As to the sample screen captures, the liveries are out of date as Continental and Airtran are long gone.

Flightsimstore is a trustworthy store but this one does seem dodgy

Matthew Kane

If it was P3D ready I would grab it - cost isint that bad 

Rich Sennett

I'm a little leery of the product. I contacted the developer and they confirmed that they do not have either a website or a Facebook page, which these days seems a bit curious. The only trace of the developer on the Internet is a Gmail email address.

I'm a little leery of the product. I contacted the developer and they confirmed that they do not have either a website or a Facebook page, which these days seems a bit curious. The only trace of the developer on the Internet is a Gmail email address.

Bought many products that dont have a website and been quite happy   :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

All you need are a few AVSIM guinea pigs to test the waters, and then you will be good to go :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have sent an email to the FlightSim Store, no need for any of us to waste any money.  Let's see what they say.

\Robert Hamlich/

I have sent an email to the FlightSim Store, no need for any of us to waste any money.  Let's see what they say.

Nice - looking forward to the response 

Rich Sennett