Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

FSX: FSL A320

I agree that it isn't the nicest vc that is out there. Once this thing gets out in the hands of the general public, I am sure that some talented painters will be giving this thing a facelift inside and out. Personally, I am going to wait for the P3D version, which I think will be a bit more refined than this beta release.

Seems many are waiting for P3D version hint hint FSLabs  :wink:

• Upvote 2

Rich Sennett

I'm not in a hurry for the P3D version, I mean, we have a new 64 bit sim on arrival from DTG. I am curious to see what that brings. If FSL have to redevelop the A320X for P3D, I would prefer they spend their efforts on programming for x64. X32 seems like such a gamble for FSL, and for simmers, at this point in time. I am well aware, that FSX, FSX-SE, P3D v3, are not going anywhere. My choice, is to focus on the future, whatever that entails.

In my opinion the cockpit textures of FSLabs's A320 look more realistic than the more eye-candy visuals of aerosoft's version. For example take a look at the digits on the FCU which in aerosoft's version look much taller than what they are in a real A320. Also various buttons and knobs show some wear and tear in FSL which again look more realistic. Aerosoft's cockpit looks too clean and sterile.

• Upvote 2

Nikos Pap

Am I living on a different planet to the rest of you? The VC of the PMDG 737 NGX looks really nice to me, and what I can see of the FSL Airbus A320 VC looks.....really nice. I am confused :huh:

• Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Am I living on a different planet to the rest of you? The VC of the PMDG 737 NGX looks really nice to me, and what I can see of the FSL Airbus A320 VC looks.....really nice. I am confused :huh:

FSL Airbus A320 VC looks fine but not exterior - playing with spec files may change that - well see looks like it will be a long wait for P3D version 

Rich Sennett

Very nice shots, Mike. The VC is very crisp. No doubt, this is a fantastic bird.

Will get the P3D version surely.

Patrice.

Patrice Dubois

Yeah, I agree.  This is yet another opinion based conversation when you talk about beauty and what looks more real.  Same thing we all went through with ASCA when that was released and you had all these cloud experts chiming in about how real or unreal they were.  Here again, we have most(if not all?) who have commented here on whether AS or FSLabs is better or more real looking but I bet most(all?) have never stepped foot in a real A320 flight deck.  So, again, this is all just each individual's perception.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Guest Mik75

Hand flying this Airbus is really extremly nice!

You feel the inertia, it´s not super direct, it has a certain weight to it. But it´s very agile and feels true to life!

And, sorry, but somehow, I can´t understand what you guys mean when you say that the VC looks "bad", or not on par with other recent releases.

It´s super crisp, perfectly textured, and the DU´s, with their true to life fonts and colors, are top notch, at least in my opinion...

I´ve just finished another flawless IVAO flight from LOWS to EDDL.

dbo7k5oj155eimeoe.jpg

dbo7ke8xmhf6wlz9q.jpg

dbo7kli21i2506zm6.jpg

Also various buttons and knobs show some wear and tear in FSL which again look more realistic. Aerosoft's cockpit looks too clean and sterile.

Ever been in the cockpit of a brand new Airbus? They look clean and sterile but only for a while.

NAX669.png

Texturing can go a long way so that said downloaded the paint kit and looks great so I think this will be on the buy list just need to figure out the windowed mode thing - might not be an issue in P3D - could someone with this knowledge answer this as painting this looks like a dream to do compared to carenado stuff this is easy stuff  :wink:

I got the kit too. Looks pretty straight forward to paint.

I'm just getting started on adding lots of details

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Ever been in the cockpit of a brand new Airbus? They look clean and sterile but only for a while.

Nikos Pap

I got the kit too. Looks pretty straight forward to paint.

I'm just getting started on adding lots of details

There you go John - guess you dont need me - we can wait on your paints  :wink: American Airlines comes to mind sell a bunch of those - check fslabs forum downloads section before doing any thre are a bunch there all ready - no AA yet

Rich Sennett