Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Here is the Bizjet List for P3D

Flysimware, XP Lear

Since you seem to own both, can you point out advantages, disadvantages and differences between Flysimware and Xtreme Prototypes lears?

Thanks in advance.

I actually do not have the FSW Lear - I've heard great things about it though - I understand their systems modeling is quite deep based upon a YouTube video I watched of one of their other products - the C441. The developer currently flies or did fly the 441 as a career - they like to put effort into their products. It is my personal desire that they would focus a little more on looks too.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If the Citation X is a bit too dated you could honestly fly the PMDG 737 (with the -600/700 expansion) as a BBJ - those aren't super common but I work a few here and there.

Other than that you're pretty much limited to Flysimware, XP Lear and ES Citation for that sort of thing.  I can't recall if the mustang has hydraulic modelling...  haven't flown it in years.

Oh and if you want non analogue you're limited to the ES Citation and PMDG NG hehe.  Take a pass on the Wilco!  I think even the upcoming flysimware Falcon will be analogue (I was hoping for partial EHSI but I don't think they're going to do that)

You'll have to wait for the ES C560+ or the Mystery developer Lear 60 XR (or maybe the Milviz one)

Thank you!

Yeah that makes sense.

The Flight 1 Mustang I looked at but it doesn't really have  any complex hydraulic system it's fully 'automatic' so even if it would be modeled you couldn't really play around with it.

Well yes patience is often a good virtue with flightsim addons (but a hard one too)  

David

FSX User / Into Addons with deeper Systems Modeling / Love planes and airports and ATC

pf3-supporter.gif

I have a question concerning the Flight1 Mustang install procedure for P3D.  During the install process I have to check to install in FSX or FSX Steam.  There is no selection for P3D.  Anyone know how to get around this little problem?  Thanks.

Jim