Like this? Screenshot of the current development version.

Data is taken from the simulator after installing fsAerodata navdata update. Plain FSX looks similar colorful.

Alex

HATnZPE.jpg

Yes.  That is exactly what I was hoping for.  Good to see you are working on it.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny

Nice update!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Great!

It looks amazing!

I'm looking for the upcoming version.

By the way! Any news about aprox?

Thanks.

Greetings.

Release 1.4 probably end of next year.:biggrin:

Below shows the procedure search tab with a preview shown on the map. At the bottom of the window is the flight plan table containing procedure information.

TACANs and VORTACs are new but available only when you install the fsAerodata navdata update. The same applies to SIDs and STARs. Approaches and transitions are also available on a plain FSX/P3D

Alex

13SgmfZ.jpg

The route description can parse the SIDs and STARs too and has a few new options to customize the output format:

E5xmuUU.png

All from the current development version.

I also added a second option for the elevation profile. You can now download the GLOBE data and use it in Navmap which is much faster and allows to show the elevation below the cursor for example.

If you wonder about the strange Window frame: That is Ubuntu Linux, my main development platform.  :smile:

Alex

Edited by albar965

57 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Release 1.4 probably end of next year.:biggrin:

Kool Alex just enough time to put in for more features.:biggrin: Thanks Alex for a good app. I use it for all my flights.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

36 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Kool Alex just enough time to put in for more features.:biggrin: Thanks Alex for a good app. I use it for all my flights.

Seriously: Maybe a month or so until I can release a public beta.

Alex

Alex:

I have been using LittleNavMap for only a couple weeks, but, really am enjoying what it brings to flightsimming.  I fly with a group of guys who share an interest in wild fire fighting on the sim.  We use Firefighter X (FFX).  Great little program by the way.  Anyway, FFX places wild fires into the sim as objects, presents the lat/lon of the fire to us via an on screen panel/message.  Is there any way that you could cause LitNavMap to pull the location information from the sim and render a location/symbol on the map, much like it does aircraft?  FFX contains its own multiplayer server when broadcasts the fire object and effects across the server to the multiplayers.

It would be really great to have the fires represented on the navmap.

Thanks for your consideration.

Danny

• Like 1

Danny

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |