Sign in to follow this  
Harvgordon

FS REAL TIME main page is not accessible.

Reinstalling this add-on and find out the website is down.

http://www.3dsoftworks.net/

What is happening?

Is the developer no longer maintains this add-on?

:sad: This is the best time zone correction and real-time add-on I have ever used since FSX-era.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

I updated and re-activated mine this weekend.

If you're not able to get the software quickly, there is a free program called FS Time Sync which works just as well for FSX an P3D.  I aplogize for not having a link, it's been sometime since I downloaded it.  I have both time syncs, and actually prefer the freeware one.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

If you're not able to get the software quickly, there is a free program called FS Time Sync which works just as well for FSX an P3D.  I aplogize for not having a link, it's been sometime since I downloaded it.  I have both time syncs, and actually prefer the freeware one.

Thank you! Is http://pawkbun.co.uk/ the one you use?

Best wishes.

Thanks!

I have bought FS REAL TIME for a long time and not knowing there is an alternative.

By the way, I am still not able to access the main page. But I can reactive the product. I have it successfully installed.

The only one problem I have with FSRT is there's a 8 seconds delay compared to Real Time. I am not using offset. Once it updates again the real time is still 8 seconds ahead of time in P3D.

Do you have this issue while using this add on?

Regards.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

To be honest... I'm not using FS Real Time any more.  Yeah, I hate to see something I paid for go unused, but I really love the using Time Sync - however the one advantage that FS Real Time has is that you can adjust your time (to any time) from the app rather than the FSX/P3D menu, but I almost always use the real time when flying.

How I'm using Real Time / Time Sync

Basically, I use Time Sync with the other OVPA Members when we're flying Shared Cockpit on VATSIM, and having both pilot's time sync'd ads to the immersion.  We see the same weather (even the exact same clouds 90% of the time due to using the same weather engine settings and same weather textures), the same aircraft liveries from other pilots (using the same livery database/models), and where the time is concerned we see the same AI Shipping all over the world. Plus of course the same sunsets, etc.

About 90% of my flights are shared cockpit in the Dash 8 Q400 Pro, Aerosoft Airbus and Leonardo MD-80 Maddog - and soon the Aerosoft A330 and B717.  I've been doing this for over 10 years, and there is no more immersive way to fly!

Thank you! Is http://pawkbun.co.uk/ the one you use?

Yes sir, that's the one!  Thanks for putting the link up!

By the way... if you guys didn't catch the OVPA Flight Sim Web Conference last month, you can watch the recording on the OVPA Youtube Channel.  Also, we're being having a Live Part 2 in a few weeks, and you can receive early notification by registering on the OVPA Website.

Best wishes to you my friends.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

My problem with FSREALTIME is that when it starts to do its thing after the flight has loaded VAS is increasing alot because of the time change

Sadly because it is a nice little piece of software

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Of course, the full FSUIPC program has its own time correction built in. Works well.

To be honest... I'm not using FS Real Time any more.  Yeah, I hate to see something I paid for go unused, but I really love the using Time Sync - however the one advantage that FS Real Time has is that you can adjust your time (to any time) from the app rather than the FSX/P3D menu, but I almost always use the real time when flying.

How I'm using Real Time / Time Sync

Basically, I use Time Sync with the other OVPA Members when we're flying Shared Cockpit on VATSIM, and having both pilot's time sync'd ads to the immersion.  We see the same weather (even the exact same clouds 90% of the time due to using the same weather engine settings and same weather textures), the same aircraft liveries from other pilots (using the same livery database/models), and where the time is concerned we see the same AI Shipping all over the world. Plus of course the same sunsets, etc.

About 90% of my flights are shared cockpit in the Dash 8 Q400 Pro, Aerosoft Airbus and Leonardo MD-80 Maddog - and soon the Aerosoft A330 and B717.  I've been doing this for over 10 years, and there is no more immersive way to fly!

Yes sir, that's the one!  Thanks for putting the link up!

By the way... if you guys didn't catch the OVPA Flight Sim Web Conference last month, you can watch the recording on the OVPA Youtube Channel.  Also, we're being having a Live Part 2 in a few weeks, and you can receive early notification by registering on the OVPA Website.

Best wishes to you my friends.

Thank you for your information sir,

I prefer real-time flight as well! Unfortunately, I am not able to run this nice tool on Windows 8.1, everytime I try to open it, the Windows says "This app can not run on your PC, check with software publisher.." I tried to run it as an admin. Adjusting the compatibility settings. Nothing works.

By the way, FSRT adjusts local time while crossing a time zone. will this program gives accurate time zone feedback on the sim? How does it work.

Warm regards,

Gordon

Of course, the full FSUIPC program has its own time correction built in. Works well.

Glad to hear about that.

Will it gives correct time zone feedback?

My problem with FSREALTIME is that when it starts to do its thing after the flight has loaded VAS is increasing alot because of the time change

Sadly because it is a nice little piece of software

Michael Moe 

Michael,

It happens to me twice, rightnow I don't see any method to resolve it. My suggestion is using the tool that will empty the memory cache for you automatically. You might can find one in some game tweak guides.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

FSREALTIME  also allows for daylight saving correction. Have been using it for years. Also  GMT enroute notification.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

About 90% of my flights are shared cockpit in the Dash 8 Q400 Pro, Aerosoft Airbus and Leonardo MD-80 Maddog

I've noticed something: do you fly Leonardo MD-80 Maddog in P3Dv.? ??

Thanks,

Dirk.