Sign in to follow this  
w6kd

Fly Tampa EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol) released

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is by far the most detailed scenery I have seen.

The detail is amazing and also the city of Amsterdam has been added photorealistic + special 3D nightlighting

Tunnels and bridges are in 3D.

As I have been a beta tester for Schiphol I have been able to watch the scenery and it's detail grow this year.

I will post some pics later today...

Nb :

The immediate area has high resolution textures.

For the further surrounding there is the choice between 2 textur sets :

- high resolution

- low resolution

So people flying with all available high-end Addons such as REX, FTX-Global, UTX and PMDG aircraft, you will not be able to run Amsterdam with all Options enabled plus High Resolution Textures. FSX/P3D will crash eventually with an Out-Of-Memory Error.

• Upvote 3

Uuuuh yeah! That looks so good and tasty!

Wow, now this is what I call a nice gift for Christmas :smile: !!

This is by far the most detailed scenery I have seen.

The detail is amazing and also the city of Amsterdam has been added photorealistic + special 3D nightlighting

Tunnels and bridges are in 3D.

As I have been a beta tester for Schiphol I have been able to watch the scenery and it's detail grow this year.

I will post some pics later today...

Nb :

The immediate area has high resolution textures.

For the further surrounding there is the choice between 2 textur sets :

- high resolution

- low resolution

So people flying with all available high-end Addons such as REX, FTX-Global, UTX and PMDG aircraft, you will not be able to run Amsterdam with all Options enabled plus High Resolution Textures. FSX/P3D will crash eventually with an Out-Of-Memory Error.

Love this one :wub: Amazing scenery was fun to test this one Gerard.

Anybody see flashing with 4K monitors?  I haven't gotten it yet because of flashing at Copenhagen.

Anybody see flashing with 4K monitors?  I haven't gotten it yet because of flashing at Copenhagen.

What kind of flashing are you talking about because I'm running a 4K screens and fly a lot in and out of FT EKCH but haven't seen any flashing as far as I can remember.

What kind of flashing are you talking about because I'm running a 4K screens and fly a lot in and out of FT EKCH but haven't seen any flashing as far as I can remember.

It's mostly the smaller objects...light poles, etc.  I'm running 3.3 (I think you are as well).  It's like there's z-fighting or something...textures can't decide which ones are in front.

For those of us who have UTX Europe installed, we MUST have an option to disable the city's photoreal layer. It eats A LOT of VAS alone. 

Landing is around 13-14 min into the vid ...

• Upvote 2