Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

We've had a number of customers report that rolling back to P3D v3.35 has given them a significant boost in VAS with the A320. One customer reported a 600mb increase in available memory. 

It might be something worth considering for those people using v3.4. 

• Upvote 1

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

Wow this topic is full of babies who expect developers to work at cost! I would rather pay the decent developers a decent fee so they continue to develop new products. Go buy from the two developers who's both names start with a C. They love to pump out eye candy junk!

• Upvote 4

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

price is USD 139.95

US $139.95 = CDN $186.48 = more than I'm willing to pay.

Too bad ... I didn't buy the FSX version, so I was looking forward to the P3D version.  :sad:

• Upvote 1

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB)