Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Stupid price. There, i said it.

Even with the discount i got, 99% same code, stupid price.

• Upvote 15

144.06 Euros. Thanks PMDG for paving the way for exaggerated P3D version prices...

144,06 Euros!!

• Upvote 6

That means that PMDG 747 release will be postponed for at least two weeks as market buying capacity will be tight now. At least that what I would do if I were RR.

Well..on the other hand, if VAS is under control OR at least comparable to NGX/T7 from PMDG I would buy it. 

• Upvote 1

What a price hike!!!....thank God I'm a Boeing guy :)

Wooooohooooo!!!!!!  Downloading now!!!!!!  Finally, the best aircraft in flight sim!!!

This is becoming a joke. Would have bought it but not at that price.

144 euros? No chance in hell. I live in Portugal and put UAE as my country. Tax = zero.

• Upvote 2

I am ok paying more for quality... what I dont like is paying 60-70 dollars for pretty crap. Not going to name any products in particular but several of those planes are permanently hangered

Sure, I paid 89 for the fsx version and I will pay the other 40 when I get home but it is a good deal considering how much I use this plane.

• Upvote 2

put UAE as my country.

I actually live in UAE but it's still too damn expensive for me! Lol

• Upvote 2

144.06 Euros. Thanks PMDG for paving the way for exaggerated P3D version prices...

144,06 Euros!!

Don't blame them. The market drives it. If FSLabs didn't sell many at this price they would lower it.Don't purchase it if it's too expensive. Don't blame developers. Blame simmers who pay for it if you want to blame someone. Most are fine with the price so the developers aren't wrong. I think it's too much and it is deterring me from getting it.

• Upvote 1

The planes like these are released once in 7-10 years. $200 for hobby investment on a 7-years range is nothing. I have been waiting for reliable BUS since PSS times, i.e. since 2002. 15 (FIFTEEN) Years!!!

• Upvote 9

Its just that bit toooooo much and now it opens the floodgates for others - I do want it and will probably succumb and go short somewhere else but brother what is happening to flt simming.

Denis B

Even if u put UAE and zero tax it is still a lot. But oh well, every product has its buyers. I wanted a bus so much that i will get it, and then curse over the CC bill and the end of the month

Even though the price tag is hefty I was thinking about buying it. But then I opened their suggested P3D settings:

Normal scenery complexity, normal autogen, no traffic, low resolution of textures - all of it is there for a reason and I smell VAS trouble. Looking forward to some tests though.

Won't pay 175 bucks for add on where I need to dial down half of sim.

• Upvote 8

Even if u put UAE and zero tax it is still a lot. But oh well, every product has its buyers. I wanted a bus so much that i will get it, and then curse over the CC bill and the end of the month

Trust me, this plane is worth it, it's as close as your going to get to the real thing and they have more improvements coming down the line

• Upvote 1

Even though the price tag is hefty I was thinking about buying it. But then I opened their suggested P3D settings:

Normal scenery complexity, normal autogen, no traffic, low resolution of textures - all of it is there for a reason and I smell VAS trouble. Looking forward to some tests though.

Good point. I'd rather wait for reports and reviews.  

I have not used the P3D version yet but I have not had to turn down settings in FSX se.. I have had a few OOMS at fsdt kjfk after leaving other pay ware airports but other then that it's been fine

Its just that bit toooooo much and now it opens the floodgates for others

Didn't that happen when PMDG released the P3D 777 for $135?  FSLabs is right in the ballpark PMDG built.

• Upvote 2

Don't blame them. The market drives it. If FSLabs didn't sell many at this price they would lower it.Don't purchase it if it's too expensive. Don't blame developers. Blame simmers who pay for it if you want to blame someone. Most are fine with the price so the developers aren't wrong. I think it's too much and it is deterring me from getting it.

I do blame developers. For me (i need to underline:for me) this is greed.

• Upvote 4

This price was announced when the FSX version was released, so why are people coming in here to be pretend outraged?

• Upvote 9