Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

What did FSL mention in that respect? Will they provide V4 updates?

At the moment I am quite reluctant to invest in anything P3D with the looming V4 version. However that A2A Connie would be great and certainly this bus looks good, too. From what I read it seems to be an outstanding add-on.

I wasn't talking about FSL, only PMDG because you quoted something about their 747. I dont know anything about what FSL has planned. I never claimed to either.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

As I said before..Price hike for P3D....becoming comical right now....Get a real flying lesson for that much.

Yeah, with my recent wander towards XP11, I noticed that the most expensive and most immersive add-on on that platform is only 75 USD (IXEG733).

Regards, Perry

I can afford it. No problem.

But: NO WAY! EVER! I'll grab my girlfriend now and go out for a great dinner. Sorry, developers, you lost me.

• Upvote 6

As I said before..Price hike for P3D....becoming comical right now....Get a real flying lesson for that much. 

Not even comparable. No way would you get an hour in an A320. That is all it would be anyway. One hour. Here and then gone leaving only memories.

For this price you get a simulation of an aircraft you can fly 24hrs a day for as long as you live (in theory)

I am thinking of getting this along with the Tfdi that was recently released. Along with the PMDG 747 it is going to be quite expensive so I think the 747 will be pushed further down the list for now.

Get a real flying lesson for that much.

Wouldn't go that far. Maybe 1/2 an hour lesson. Compared to something you can use for thousands of hours of you wanted to.

• Upvote 3

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

200 bucks for a very well detailed airbus is fine with me it's well worth it. The markets is what determines prices

• Upvote 1

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

This reinforces my decision to make the switch to XP where there is an abundance of freeware and decent aircraft are less half that cost. If I was young and single may be, but married with kids no way I can get away with spending that much on one add-on.

Wouldn't go that far. Maybe 1/2 an hour lesson. Compared to something you can use for thousands of hours of you wanted to.

I agree on that for sure

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

200 bucks for a very well detailed airbus is fine with me it's well worth it. The markets is what determines prices

Another Canadian ?

I will upgrade this afternoon having already purchased the FSX version a while ago.  This was the last item I was waiting for to now fully transition over to P3D.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

No way would you get an hour in an A320. That is all it would be anyway. One hour. Here and then gone leaving only memories.

Only memories, yes, but much more memorable than flying a desk. As for hours of enjoyment, well, that remains to be seen. It'll probably oom on the taxiways of JFK, leading to weeks of moaning on avsim. but what do I know. :wink:

• Upvote 1

Seems like the main thing that needs to be Prepar3d, is the explanation you give your other half for spending that much on a new toy for yourself lol

Yeah it's pricey - I paid well over a ton for the FSX version of the A320 - but having said that, nobody twisted my arm up my back to make me do that, it was me who wanted it. It took them what was it? Six years? And it is undoubtedly the most complex FS add-on you can get. So I think I got what I paid for.

But even with that in mind, I think lot of what is making people stump up the cash for the FSL 'Bus, is that there really is no other one which comes that close to it for fidelity. That's not the case with a lot of other FS airliners, for example, both the iFly 747 and 737 might not be quite as fancy as the PMDG ones, but they are pretty close in most respects, yet considerably cheaper (iFly 737NG: 55 Dollars, PMDG 737NG: about 90 Dollars if you buy the expansion and the base package, which you'd need to in order to compare to the iFly package that includes all NG and BBJ variants). I have all of those FS aeroplanes, yet I still fly the iFly 737NG very often in spite of having the PMDG too, because I like the iFly one for what it offers.

So unless you want or are happy with a less complex treatment of the A320, it's kind of the only game in town. But if like me, you often quite like simpler FS aeroplanes too, then there is at least some choice, albeit not quite as much as there is with Boeings. Ultimately, I guess that is what you are paying for. Or not, as the case may be. You can vote with your wallet, it's up to you.

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

And one fine day you will still buy he fslabs one..so I actually will turn out to be more expensive...

That is not the way it works for everybody ;)

Arslan Nouar

"So if the max is 60 are you saying fsl should get the same for this far more dealtailed a320 as aerosoft gets for theirs? "

Yes, then it's up to everyone which one they prefer. And I'm sure a lot of the people would want the FSLabs, but some still enjoy the Aerosoft Airbusses A320+321 or A318+319) with less advanced systems.

And as I mentioned, I'm sure FSLabs would double their sales with a lower price point.

• Upvote 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Remember that P3D is a training platform and is not intended for entertainment. Yet many members on AVSIM use it purely for entertainment purposes. If you want to use a training platform for fun (and probably violate some rules in doing so), then you're going to need to pay the training price. 

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot

as I mentioned, I'm sure FSLabs would double their sales with a lower price point.

Not sure they'd double their sales, but I'm willing to bet a lot of people have hovered over that buy now button and thought 'nah'. Depends on how badly you want a 'nerd level' 'Bus. I know I did for FSX, so I had to stump up the cash. As ever, it's up to the buyer.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here