Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

I do blame developers. For me (i need to underline:for me) this is greed.

Damn those developers who want to earn a living!!

• Upvote 1

Does it have a possibility to save a flight + panel state together with MCP and FMC situtations? Must-have feature in today's VAS-limited environment. PMDG has it

what I'm curious about is compatibility issues. Should we all fork out that kind of money if P3D v4 comes out in a few months? Will FSLabs be able to upgrade it to 64 bits? If not i'd rather wait until v4 comes out and see what happens

• Upvote 1

Damn those developers who want to earn a living!!

Yeah, I am sorry I forgot that. at the end of the day i should have kept in mind that all other developers are living in pure poverty.

• Upvote 5

Ahmet Can

Happy to support the developers who have been working on this for years.

FSX version was great, just bought the upgrade to P3D. Bravo fslabs!

• Upvote 1

139.95usd and you need to lower settings to low ugly textures to fly it with no OOM's.  It's an amazing piece of new software made for a very old sim. 

• Upvote 1

Does it work with any version of P3D V3 (including v3.2 or 3.3.) or only with the latest v3.4?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Even though the price tag is hefty I was thinking about buying it. But then I opened their suggested P3D settings:

Normal scenery complexity, normal autogen, no traffic, low resolution of textures - all of it is there for a reason and I smell VAS trouble. Looking forward to some tests though.

Won't pay 175 bucks for add on where I need to dial down half of sim.

it's unflyable with high settings, u need to move sliders to left.  Even on my new 2016/2017 $3000-5000 computers in the house...the fslabs will not be stable on max settings.  GTX 1060/1070/1080, fast cpu's, etc.  will still cause OOM's in fsx/p3d. with the fsl320.

• Upvote 3

I had only to pay the upgrade price as i allready own the fsx version still 47 EUR but it`s woth it.  

The last plane i purchase this year is the PMDG 747 and then i have enough for a wille :)

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

$3000 - $5000 computers? What reality are you live in, people?  :Devil:

it's unflyable with high settings, u need to move sliders to left.  Even on my new 2016/2017 $3000-5000 computers in the house...the fslabs will not be stable on max settings.  GTX 1060/1070/1080, fast cpu's, etc.  will still cause OOM's in fsx/p3d. with the fsl320.

That's why I am waiting for the first posts about performance before buying it. 178 euros is a bit to much just to buy it on a whim

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

The last plane i purchase this year is the PMDG 747 and then i have enough for a wille :)

Then again you have to pay if P3D goes 64 bit :mad:

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Then again you have to pay if P3D goes 64 bit :mad:

no you dont. Its already been said that they will roll out free updates. Hence, the higher price for the P3d products from PMDG. Ya know, it always being in constant developement.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda