Sign in to follow this  
nisx

Autopilot

Anyone else having autopilot disengagement issues? AP keeps disconnecting on its own...

Thanks,

Update: Disconnected my CH Product Pedals and the AP isn't disengaging anymore, time to dig into FSUIPC possibly?

Anyone else having autopilot disengagement issues? AP keeps disconnecting on its own...

Thanks,

What does the FMA indicate when the A/P disconnects?

I was having the issue. I believe it happens if the plane is not trimmed or your touching the yoke. I believe there is an option to turn off the yoke disengage. Only did one flight so far.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

i had the same problem, i thought i was trimmed and definitely not touching my stick but it maybe is really sensitive or something??

i went to the options to disable this:

menu->setup->pmdg options->simulation->next page(2/10)->ctl input with AP on

that seemed to work like a charm. i'm using just an ancient logitech 3d pro maybe it is unstable and putting spurious pitch inputs in. also have fsuipc 4.96

cheers

-andy crosby

i had the same problem, i thought i was trimmed and definitely not touching my stick but it maybe is really sensitive or something??

i went to the options to disable this:

menu->setup->pmdg options->simulation->next page(2/10)->ctl input with AP on

that seemed to work like a charm. i'm using just an ancient logitech 3d pro maybe it is unstable and putting spurious pitch inputs in. also have fsuipc 4.96

cheers

-andy crosby

Thanks, Andy. Works like a charm now. 

Appreciate all the feedback everyone. 

I am having same Autopilot issues 10 sec disconnect... this is still an issue

after trying all advise posted...   I have never had any issue with any PMDG product or any other aircraft I have 

can anyone help   also where is this...... i went to the options to disable this:

menu->setup->pmdg options->simulation->next page(2/10)->ctl input with AP on ....... is this the fmc

thanks 

Is there a fix for the NGX. I am havng the same problem with the 737NG.

Thanks

Randy

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

3 hours ago, flynman33 said:

I should point out that this post is in the 747 forum, so not everyone here is going to have the 737.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

On 6/2/2017 at 8:04 AM, flynman33 said:

Thanks

Randy

If it's across planes, that means it isn't a 'fix' type of issue for us, really. The common element is your actions and/or your hardware. Ensure that you do not have a hardware trim axis set, and if you do, ensure that you have cleared your trim axis (set it to neutral) before engaging the AP. Additionally, you will want to check your null zones to ensure the hardware isn't sending any erroneous signals.

Kyle Rodgers